Show-Off Your Pet!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MrAddictiveGamer, May 5, 2012.

1. Looks like a mole.
    Twitch1 likes this.
  2. --__--

heres another pic:
    Twitch1 and MissMadison910 like this.
  3. a very bad rock!!!
  4. ok.... I said the post yourself post would probably be my only post for a long time, but this looks like a good opportunity to me... so...

These are of my service dog and wonderful "son" tucker. I love him like my child.

I have had him for 2.5 of his 3 years now, and he is the smartest, chattiest (no barks just growls and groans and such), silliest, and at home clumsiest dog I have ever had. he is so awesome! When I go out, which is not often, he helps me with balance so I don't fall over.

I also have a 90 gallon aquarium which is a recent aquizition, but I always loved common plecos. They require at least a 55 gallon aquarium because they can grow to at least 14 inches, sometimes 24 inches in total length. I looked around until I could find some that were either spotted or sailfin and were under an inch long so I could raise them from very small near fry state babies to adults. This was when I got them home and were acclimating them to the new water via the bucket method. They are with a few cherry barbs in this picture, and the plecos are 3/4 inch long.

the following is a full size picture of them two months (!!!!) later, with a cucumber slice anchored to a pill bottle with sand and water inside it. They measure just shy of 3 inches each. in two months!

You can see some adult green corydoras there, I got seven in total, some young. I also still have the three male cherry barbs, 6 neon tetras, 14 cardinal tetras, and of course the two common pleco (either spotted or sailfin I still cannot tell for sure).
  5. snow in auckland!?! :p
  6. spike1.JPG
    My dog spike, he's a mini schnauzer, 12 turning 13. This is in the kitchen, and it's a picture I took for my instagram :)
    spike2.JPG He's playful & adventurous. 'nuff said ;3
    spike3.JPG

Sorry if the pictures are.. huge. I can, and will change them if you'd like me to. I just need to know how to..
    Twitch1 and J_A_D_E_1_6 like this.
  7. Wellington actually! First time in like 50 years.
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. Do you live in NZ too!
    I live in Christchurch!
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. I do indeed,
  10. Where it snows almost every winter.
  11. Ahh Wellington the good people who give us gumboots :p
  12. My dog.

She was 4 months old when we adopted her. She's six years old now. She's about 4 years old in this photo, and she had just woken up from a nap. She's sleeping next to my dad who had just came in from work and he gets hardly any sleep so he's having a kip xP

This is cocoa, my 3 month old Axolotl. I've had him/her and his/her brother/sister since they were eggs.

Will upload a picture of sparky soon :D I don't have one of him yet. Well, I do. I just need my mum to bluetooth the picture to me or upload it onto facebook.
    Twitch1 likes this.
  13. Carly.jpg
    My dog, Carly! 2.5 years old, australian labradoodle (lab + poodle), and super cute! :D
    Twitch1 and mba2012 like this.

14. But what about him? D:

TICKLE HIS STOMACH OTHERWISE YOU'LL HAVE NIGHTMARES.
  15. Why did you turn sheldon cooper into a cat? D:
  16. What is THAT thing?
  17. because he never shut up
  18. My pet.
  19. yay labradoodles! check page 2 for mine :D
    Qwerty189 likes this.