Show off your new armor

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LindenNZ, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Who wants to share their new armor with trims?

Here's mine.
    KatydidBuild, 607, TECtock and 4 others like this.
  2. Sorry for the delay

Fred&Fred

3. I'm still working on gathering at least one of each. It might be a while after that before I can choose a favorite. The Silence trim is proving to be elusive.
  4. Cool thread idea! :D Looks like there are sixteen different smithing templates! And you can apply a template to each armor piece separately... also, there are 10 different materials you can use to apply the trim... so if we're assuming Netherite armor, and include the possibility of no trims, there are (16*10+1)^4 = 671,898,241 options! I don't think we can try them all... :D
    UltiPig likes this.
  5. You can use this generator to see what they look like. (It's quite laggy for me though).
    https://minetrim.com/

I only collected one from the world myself, the rest are from Fred_TWK's shop :D
    607, KatydidBuild and Fred_TWK like this.
  6. I remember when the leather armor dyeing mechanic was added and I started trying to do each combination. Then realised how many combinations there are. I gave up very early!
    607 and KatydidBuild like this.
  7. Well, normally I would have gone for a bluish theme, but have gone with a green skin since i was mod, so this is the new version of Raaynn Gear® (diving variant)

EfficiencyV, 607, LindenNZ and 2 others like this.