Should I make an alt account?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MEINCRAVTA, May 28, 2012.

?

Should I make an Alt?

Do it! Be able to argue without SOMGAI raging on you! Plus more cash and res's! 11 vote(s) 57.9%
NO. Let somgai rage on you after every post and get less money and res's 8 vote(s) 42.1%
  1. Im Starting To Think Your Justins alt Account :rolleyes:
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. I was referencing a song from one of my favorite 80's band Men without Hats. Its called the Safety Dance.. :3
    MEINCRAVTA likes this.
  3. If you want your birthday changed, just PM Justin or Jeremy and they will change it for you, no questions asked :)
  4. ooooh ok :)
  5. What does communism has to do with freedom of speech?
  6. nothing has to do with anything i said i just said it to say it...... :)
  7. Ok so you said something to say that you said something just to say it as a say something?
  8. yes, yes that is correct..... i think
  9. Justin is way to busy to have this one as another alt of himself. ;)

Yeah this confuses a few people, i really should change my signature to prevent a mixup.
    Surely one day i will come across a situation where i will be telling someone "Whatever you do, don't turn it off", then my signature would tell them to "turn it off and back on again". :p
    AlexChance likes this.
  10. Nah, i love shaun, and i love Justin, but they are different loves so i know they are different.
  11. lol Don't change it i like it
  12. use italics, different font color, design (ex ,.--______--.,), or just you a different font:)
  13. I think you should do it, i think it is awesome that people do this for saying their expressions whitout someone saying:
    Hey dude don't rage on him, blah blah blah...
  14. Yes, give me 25% of your money though :D
  15. Well played.......
  16. You don't say.........
  17. Negatives to multiple accounts:

- If you're using it for grinding, people message me all the time when I don't want to reply, then they go all ape at me for not replying.
    - People asking me if AlexChance2 is me. Like seriously?
    IamSaj likes this.