Shop Contest!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Shure :)
  2. You can't vote yet :)
  3. Sorry if I entrered it multiple times, with all the forum updates just want to make sure it goes through.
  4. My shop is also still a WIP, so please hold with judging it :)
    Mermitlem likes this.
  5. That's Ok We have removed the second one :)
  6. I'd love to enter myself and Malicaii12s shop in this, but unfortunately it is still in its preliminary stages as far as selling goes, and we're going on holiday in 2 weeks!
  7. Well, you got 1 week to design and build, the actuall stock isnt the most important :)
  8. I shall start cracking the whip then! (-:
  9. Omg your shop is the best!!!!!!!!! :)
  10. Too bad im on smp2 or i would enter lol
  11. Thank you very much! My shop is done now so yiu can judge me :)
    szczak likes this.
  12. Nice! I want in! Can I just give you my res number (6366) or is their more info to fill in?
    Oh I'm on smp3 too. Thanks for the opportunity to show off my store :)
  13. Whoops. Done and done. Btw. I love that signature alexchance. That made me laugh hard being I'm a sleepy taxi driver
    AlexChance likes this.
  14. Just a little update: On the front page now i have a counter, it shows the number of applications so far and the number of them that has been judged.
    Till this edit, i only got trouble with some shops, the owners are the ones that follow:

@Derek_fawns: It's not possible to access the shop, please give the judges access before the deadline
    @Alan (tsai?): There is no residence number, and the username it's wrong.
    @MotorBurn: There is no shop at the residence.
    @Gabrielrocks69: It's not possible to access the shop, there is dirt that's blocking the pass, please give us access before the deadline.
    @darkruler53: Please provide the new residence number(S)
    @CowMan18: I'm the one you have to send the pm to :)
  15. Fill Im the google doc :)
  16. Im With You! :D
  17. If there is a shop that's being done by a group, the group leader (or residence owner) shal apply that shop, and after send me a PM with the percentage each one of the team members will recieve in the possible case of winning :)
    Also, please put that info in the application (PM + Application)