Shop Contest - Vote 2nd round

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Apr 24, 2012.

?

Vote for the best shop!

Dremytje & Belugh 120 vote(s) 30.6%
Nole972 13 vote(s) 3.3%
oleyy 110 vote(s) 28.1%
leowaste 32 vote(s) 8.2%
alexc__ 55 vote(s) 14.0%
ivonator123 11 vote(s) 2.8%
Lukas3226 12 vote(s) 3.1%
Krysyyjane9191 10 vote(s) 2.6%
erosego 29 vote(s) 7.4%
  1. goooo!! kryyseyjane9191, alexchance, and leowaste !! :p
    _Stads_ and AlexChance like this.
  2. wow, the people with videos have an obvious advantage over those with only screenshots. wish i knew how to make videos :(

great work on the contest copherfield! and good luck to all the 2nd round contestants!
    copherfield likes this.
  3. Just out of curiousity, how can you see who voted (this time), does the poll registers all the votes and players who did?
  4. Pretty good question, also, can you check AlexChance2 didn't vote in this please? I think my brother might've messed up..
  5. Wow! I've never expected that we would do this good! Thanks to everyone who voted for us!
  6. mate the firs thing was looking if I was there and the second was u and belugh :D
  7. Oleyy Must Win :D
  8. thanks mate ;)
  9. Voted for LeoWaste. As normal
  10. *Votes for Oleyy. Great shop. Plus!!! A cat greeted me inside! :I I shall call him Schnitzel!
    Oleyy likes this.
  11. Unless it's a Mod only function, clicking on the number of votes shows who voted.
    AlexChance2 has voted for yourself.
  12. Lol just found it, thanks. It works for everyone.
  13. Mate i appriciate your vote :) thanks alot :)
    S_R_L_B likes this.
  14. Nup nooooo way! AlexChance for the WIN!!!!!
    Alpha_Squad_Base and 14wcooley like this.
  15. Did anyone else notice that the person running this thing (copherfield) voted in this contest?!? And might I add he sure was right about who he picked!
    *Cough* AlexChance *Cough, cough*
  16. Lol thanks man.
  17. No problem...
    Alpha_Squad_Base likes this.
  18. h
    have u got a cold?
  19. yes, I'm in round 2:D
  20. I didn't know you were checking who voted for who. But FYI i voted for a different person on the previous round.
    If you write something like this again i might have to ban AlexChance for the contest, so please avoid such comments.
    Oleyy likes this.