Shop Contest -First round VOTE!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Apr 20, 2012.

?

Please answer here if you voted on the form or not

Yes i voted on the form. 207 vote(s) 77.0%
No i didn't vote on the form. 62 vote(s) 23.0%
  1. For us BeLugh and Me 14141 at smp7 it is already an honor to be next to shops like Alex's and Leowaste's as we are still in the phase where people get to know us. We started our shop about 2 weeks ago so we are fairly new. And in that time we have gained 4500 pages of rupee history on which we are proud. As I remember Leowaste making a topic about his rupee history pages about 2 weeks after a page reset and it was about the same. And thats thing which is already a win for us. We got into the 21 best shops on EMC and a fair amount of people are voting for us. This is a real support for us. Ofcourse Leowaste has made a bit of money on us but the downside of that is that he can't see sandstone anymore :) For those who don't know you will know soon enough :)

Well thanks for reading and keep voting for your favorite shops!
    hayleycolgan, AlexChance and Leowaste like this.
  2. Updated, no longer accepting votes.
    Check the thread!
  3. yay
    Dreamytje likes this.
  4. Thank you and good luck to you both. :)
    Dreamytje likes this.
  5. Thanks! :)
  6. when will we learn who is left to finals ?
  7. What does the winner of the shop contest get?
  8. The tag best shop of emc which you can't buy even with a mil rupees. Well maybe u can :p
  9. First off, thanks to everyone who voted for me. I really appreciate it, as I really never expected to get this far. And to echo what Dreamy said, I'd just like to express the honor I feel by being listed up there with the likes of Leo, Alex, krysyy, and other shops that I just love. When I started my shop, it was a little underground dirt hallway with some cobblestone and wood. It's grown a lot since then, but I still remember those first days when I went to places like Leo's or Alex's old shops and just gazed in awe for hours. Thanks to copherfield and his Delta Team for giving us all this great contest.
    nmanley, AlexChance and Leowaste like this.
  10. These votes sound biased...
  11. When are the winners announced?
  12. How so?
    Nawww <3

*EDIT* Lol, I just realised my res + server wasn't on the list.
  13. Who put those onions there? I'm starting to tear up at all these cute comments, praise and love for each other's work. You're all so awww!
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  14. They sound biased because people are picking the people that are supporters/mods like they are going to pay them for voting for them.
  15. Meh.. We're not going to.
  16. Hey buddy I am on the list and I ain't a supporter. TAKE THAT SUPPORTERS!
    [this is gonna come back and bite me in the butt] :D
    PandasEatRamen and nmanley like this.
  17. Well, tomorrow at 6PM GMT-5 you will see who are the 8 finalists.
    We has more than 300 votes but we could just count up ~200 people failed hard on voting, next round will be a poll here at the forums, easy simple and fast :)
  18. I will put it as simple of this:
    No staff member applied
    If anyone tries to pay for votes he will get banned from the contest and maybe from EMC.
    SephirothWS likes this.
  19. You're argument is flawed in multiple aspects. First of all, none of us in our right minds would mindlessly give away our hard-earned rupees to someone, unless it is going to a VERY good cause, like a contest that sounds like fun or one that could prove as a major benefit for the entire EMC community. Secondly, like copher said, I don't think any of us would be so ignorant as to attempt and pay players that chose their shop in the voting poll. And thirdly, many normal players have just as many (if not more) rupees than those of us who chose to contribute to EMC by paying a monthly fee, and in turn getting more rewards. That does not necessarily mean we are richer, in any way, shape, or form.
    AlexChance likes this.