Shop at smp6 lot 12182!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by way2smrt, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Fish is now in stock.:D
  2. That might be a good idea. What's the current price?
  3. I added snowballs, leather, eggs, gravel, charcoal and some other stuff I can't remember.
    Also restocked current items. :D

I also increased price of cobble, arrows and coal because they'd sell as soon as I restocked them.

Also decreased the price of colored wool.:D
  4. I think it is 5r/2.
  5. Yeah, you could raise that a little.
  6. And by the way, what is the current price of colored wool?
  7. I have decided to close certain parts of the shop. I have found out a large shop is hard to stock and therefore I am making the shop smaller and less general. The new shop will be focused on plant related items and food. (cactusses, sugar cane , etc.) I will probably also reopen the wool shop because I had to recently close it due to people who stole my 25 colored sheep but I have now bred my sheep some more and got more. I will probably open a stone tools shop. I may also open a building blocks and building items shop but It might not happen if I get too overwhelmed. I had to close my shop due to the fact I could not keep all the items in stock. Also a large and general shop is hard because you need to get lots of different items. Also I rarely venture out into the wildeness at the moment so it is hard to restock it. So futhermore I decided it was best to make a simple shop with stuff I can get easily and that people will want. The new shop is also more fancy than the other shop. I have made a new building for it in a more central location. I will try to expand the shop but it may be hard since I am only one person. I will do my best though. The plant shop and farmers market (food shop) is open. The wool shop is close to being open but I need to recolor my sheep first. All in all the shop will still go on just there won't be as many items. Most of the new items will be plant and animal related. I might be able to reopen the the mine shop if I hire someone. I'm a little busy at the moment making a rock-paper-scissors redstone contraption so the wool shop won't be restocked soon and the tool shop won't be built soon.

Anyway I'm still working on it :D
  8. So u going to close your general shop to open: wool, farm related, blocks, stone tools and others shop?
    I just don't get that part :p
    Away from that, I hope you success and bring down all those monopolies we got at EMC :)
  9. It is only because I couldn't keep it stocked so I decided to close it. Plus the shop building was horrible!
    It probably will get bigger in the future if I can manage it! :D
    I may also hire people to help me.
  10. Just be carefull with who u trust, my friend coleballer though he had staff to trust his shop and he got griefed...
  11. Oh kinda a high price for a stone pick... just saying because the average price for 64 cobble is 11-10r