Shiitake's Renders

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Apolloxm, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Hey all. I'm fairly new at EMC but I'm pretty good at graphic designing so I thought I'd share some of my creations here and see what you guys think. I'd appreciate constructive criticism as I'm always looking for ways to improve my art.

I'll be posting more as I create some more renders. Any feedback is appreciated :D
  2. Looks pretty awesome. What is your favorite program to use?
    607, _Levy_McGarden_ and Oriethet like this.
  3. Thanks! I use Cinema 4D R17 and Photoshop CS6. They both are really fun to use once you get the hang of it

4. Just finished :D
    _Rem__ likes this.
  5. So my constructive criticism skills aren't so great so...

Can I hire you? :D
  6. Hire me for what o.o
  7. Hehe was just my way of saying these are really good. But if I do want something, don't be surprised if you have a PM in your inbox. :) in all seriousness, these are good. My one thing I would like to say is, if you do more renders of Minecraft characters with tools, upsize them if that's the default size. That sword looks a little piddly in comparison to the player holding it. Other than that, however, they are looking good. I will need to look into Cinema 4D when I get the chance.
    607 likes this.
  8. Haha thanks! And yea I noticed that it's kinda small (I was making that at 5am-ish with no sleep :p). But sure I wouldn't mind making renders for people.

EDIT: If you're gonna get into C4D, making stuff like I do is gonna take quite a bit of experience lol but hf if you ever do
  9. Another one because why not
    Slvr likes this.
  10. Feel free to tell me what I should make, running out of ideas haha
  11. Well I'm not sure what you could do next, but our other local graphic designer is EnderMagic1. Maybe he has some stuff to inspire you. He also did the signature at the bottom there.
    607 likes this.

12. Not happy with this but eh
  13. Been a while since I've done something like this. I still feel like it needs something else to make it pop out but:
  14. What did you start out with for this one? I don't think I've ever seen such a detailed ender dragon model.
    Apolloxm likes this.
  15. It's the textures from the faithful resource pack rather than the classic minecraft one
  16. But you positioned the dragon model to be lying like that yourself?
    In that case: very impressive.
    Apolloxm likes this.
  17. Thanks! :)