Shiitake Render Shop

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Apolloxm, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Whoops! Completely slipped my mind earlier and I had to go to work. Will get on and pay now, thank you!
    607 likes this.
  2. So Sorry! I kind of forgot about this lol
  3. IGNs of People to Render: Slvr and EvilElfinSefl.
    What Do You Want in the Render?: I'm looking for something kind of like DrMadFate's signature. It's for a Romeo and Juliet parody... lol
    Extras: Nothing extra, I don't think.
    Perspective: Should be pretty up close, like the linked image.
    Format: Taller than it is wide, think book cover.
  4. 1,250r please
    607 likes this.
  5. Using another rig so that the characters have smoother edges.

(Sharp edges are still available)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  6. IGN(s) of people in render- Sydney4363 with businessman skin, find at namemc.com/Sydney4363.7
    What do you want in the render- 4th item in spoiler, the plain text one.
    Extras (backgrounds, special effects, etc.)- My businessman skin leaning on the back of the text, looking over his shoulder to face the camera
    Perspective(Where the camera should be)- Same as in spoiler
    Format(Avatar, Banner, Other)- Signature size.

Use sharp edges please!
  7. Sorry, but I don't have my pc with me at the moment; however, I will be sure to get to this once I do.
    FadedMartian and 607 like this.
  8. I'm doing 2
    IGN(s) of people in render- Nobody lol
    What do you want in the render- The words:
    I may look happy, but honestly dear, the only way I’ll really smile is if you cut me ear to ear.
    In a bloody font. easy right?
    Extras (backgrounds, special effects, etc.)- background, a nice, beautiful scenery.
    Perspective(Where the camera should be)- Right in front
    Format(Avatar, Banner, Other)- Background

IGN(s) of people in render- Nobody
    What do you want in the render- The words:
    Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die. I can’t fear death no longer. I’ve died a thousand times.
    In a golden font, preferrably in the SEMPITERNAL bring me the horizon font.
    Extras (backgrounds, special effects, etc.)- The blurred but still visable sempiternal album cover.
    Perspective(Where the camera should be)- again, in front.
    Format(Avatar, Banner, Other)- background
  9. I am split on whether I want to like this post or not... as on the one hand, I highly appreciate you saying this.
    However, I feel like your order fits the service much better than either of Shyguy's orders do... and so I don't feel it justified to swap the order around.
    (To Shyguy: No offence intended: I think you get what I mean, as this is obviously targeted at Minecraft renders, and not general graphical creations.)
    Sydney4363 and FadedMartian like this.
  10. While it is mainly for minecraft renders, I can do graphical creations; however, like I said earlier, I do not have my of available at the moment and cannot do any renders at this time. Because of this inconvenience, I will be giving 30-50% discounts on everybody that has requested an order via here or pms once I am able to
    607 likes this.
  11. Still expecting!
  12. 607 likes this.
  13. Is this still a thing?
  14. tbh i don't want it anymore
    607 likes this.
  15. Can you do a white coat villager riding a donkey running through the plains
  16. they're inactive... last seen early November last year
    607 likes this.