Shiitake Render Shop

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Apolloxm, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Hey all! Welcome to my render shop! You probably don't know me at all, but I'm fairly good at making renders so I've decided to make a shop for custom renders. I can do signatures, profile pictures, or renders for other things.

I will charge renders based on how hard/long they take to make. If it takes me over 3 days to deliver your render, I'll give a 10% discount on your render. Most orders will cost over 1000r.

Here's an example of some of the things that I can do:

If you would like to order a render, please use the following form:
    IGN(s) of people in render-
    What do you want in the render-
    Extras (backgrounds, special effects, etc.)-
    Perspective(Where the camera should be)-
    Format(Avatar, Banner, Other)-

Here are some backgrounds for Minecraft renders that I've already made. If you want to use on in the render just let me know. I will be adding more soon.
  2. Awkward bump?
  3. I will PM my order.

4. 1,250r please
  5. Wow that was super fast. Thanks heaps. Also gave you a tip =P
    ShiitakeBros likes this.
  6. Can you render my in game skin, flying over background 1 with SAGECREEPER in all caps, in caramel brown letters? This will be an avatar, too.
    Edit: by flying I mean elytra gliding.
  7. I'd appreciate if you had used the format since it would give me a much better understanding of exactly what you want. But to clarify, do you want it like the text I showed in the examples? And what would you like for the background to be
  8. The first background showed in the spoiler and yes.
  9. IGNs of People to Render: CheersLove_ - you can find their skin for download at namemc.com when searching their name.
    What Do You Want in the Render?: I'm looking for a typography image similar to your "Steve" image. CheersLove_ (my alt, previously known as SBB_2) should probably be solemnly looking out over a lake or body of water, and either over the water or in it should be the phrase, "Why is everything so heavy?" As you'd imagine, this is meant as respects to Chester Bennington. If you ask me, it's chilling, the words of Heavy, and then realizing what has happened. So I would like something to reference that.
    Extras: Would like the water to be the same as the water in the image with the three Steves rather than the regular Minecraft texture. Other than that I don't really see any special features needed.
    Perspective: CheersLove_ should probably be sitting towards the side, looking at the water/words. Kind of cliche but I think it'll work. Don't feel too pressured though, have some fun with it - and take your time. Don't feel the need to discount. I'm willing to pay quite a bit for something that was given time and effort, I'm not worried about rupees. :)
    Format: Full render, meant to be a sort of background rather than banner, signature, etc.

For reference, in case you haven't heard, this is the song - and Chester Bennington hung himself very recently, who had a part in writing the song. Heavy by Linkin Park ft. Kiiara.
    WARNING - strong language at one instance.

ShyguytheBanana1 likes this.

10. 1,450r please
  11. Crud. I meant my previous skin, the one I have on now, not the gum ball machine :p
  12. Could you post it here
  13. 1,650r please
    FadedMartian likes this.

14. 1,550r
  15. Sure thing, I will pay as soon as I get in-game. Thank you. :)