Share your Art!

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Maxarias, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Hey, I used to play at making gifs too!
    I'm not very sure Facebook works well with gifs, and it might freeze it in a frame, so I will ask/update that any gifs submitted have a png, jpg, or ect (picture/still) version so it'll look nice on FB as well. :)

2. Yay I finally finished something!*
    *This image does not show how Sunstreak Islands really looks like in-game.
  3. Great! No more butcheries of my name :D
    Maxarias likes this.
  4. Here are some screen savers i made myself a while back with a little emc advetisments in place

Edit: come to think of it i made these for Jims background contest a while back if i remember correctly
  5. *bumps this thread*
    So I had some inspiration last night and was able to finish it!

6. That's pretty awesome. Just going to throw this out there, I can't draw squares very well. :p
    AliceF3 and Palmsugar like this.
  7. Wow.
    Palmsugar likes this.
  8. Beautiful artwork, Palm o.o
  9. Such perspective
    Much art
    Wow
    :p
  10. Thank you. ^_^
    *blush* :oops:
    Drawing a cube world with squares would be too obvious. :p
    Well composed post
    >.<

Oh and I just wanted to say what the drawing is about. We can try to make computer generated worlds as realistic as we want, but in the end it's still the people (and the community) in it that makes it come to life. I think the kindness of the people here is the strongest point of EMC.
    So that's why it contains pieces of a cut and torn up printed screenshot, and the water is made alive by the figures.
    And for those who didn't recognize, that's me fishing with Torian (our lovely smp5 moderator. Love you too, Dwight. But your skin is too scary :p), because I like that EMC staff is really kind and very approachable. :)
  11. I much approve!
  12. This is not my building ( All credit goes to Miss Jane. This is just a nice afternoon/evening on Smp2.

Olaf_C and Palmsugar like this.
  13. I get bored at school a lot. So i tend to entertain myself.
    Here is a drawing i did today in class.

boozle628, 607, Maxarias and 3 others like this.
  14. I'll need a Username, haha. :p

*Edit, also I'd prefer that the build creator submit a screenshot or two.. Or a couple billion. :D
    RainbowChin likes this.
  15. Miss Jane ( A.k.a Krysyyjane9191 )

Just thought i would take a nice picture using Shaders.

Photo by - Inuyasha1204
  16. I can't even draw a stick figure without messing it up. I wish you would allow musical performances. I am a great cellist. I will try my best to do a drawing. I have one of IcC from a while ago i made in my free time. It doesn't look good but it is funny. I will put it up soon. max, meh chello was ment 2 b shown 2 teh world ;-;. I am as to music and palmsugar is to art, it is my gift (that and sleeping for 48 hours strait).
    boozle628, Maxarias and Palmsugar like this.
  17. Clicked on the wrong picture, last one is what i meant to comment on!

18. Why you gotta be so talented! :p
    Olaf_C likes this.
  19. My art is the one thing that keeps me sane :3
    I have to draw! >.>