Shall or Shant I leave?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Olga, Aug 4, 2012.

?

Should I leave?

Yes. 8 vote(s) 16.3%
No. 41 vote(s) 83.7%
  1. Yankees, dont leave. I remember when I got soo excited because I waas the FIRST member in the Slime Team. I remember building things, but it was griefed, so WHAT. Rebuild.

Leaving has absolutely no point, but taking a BREAK does. Don't leave, many people enjoy your comments, and your presence on servers. Just don't leave, can you do that for me?
  2. Pig, I'm not leaving. :) After many debates with myself, I asked for a 5 day ban, to take a break, anyways. Thanks for the kind words, and diamond, I wasn't doing this for attention, I was seriously considering leaving.
    Spiffiey and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  3. um... ban? is it that hard to contain your self? :(
  4. We need expirenced, well-known players like YOU!
    You are one of the hearts and soles of all these servers.
    Without you, then this enjoyable community will crash, and the cow that dispenses that magical ice cream that keeps all these servers running, won't dispence anymore and we wil become some of these servers: http://minecraftservers.org/index/234.
    But instead, we have grown to be one of the best servers in the whole minecraft community.
    If you want to leave though, it's not my choice, do what you + your heart wants.

To summarize:
    Without well-known players we will crash and be like these servers: http://minecraftservers.org/index/234.
  5. There will always be those that can't be bothered to help others and yell at them to go read the guide instead of taking a few minutes to help. Yes, we praise the guide as the all Holy book of EMC, however, it's the next step behind the community. I'd much rather see players like you who are willing to be kind to others and give them answers in game rather than be arrogant robots to new players. Players like you leaving DO go noticed. I hope you decide to stay.
    ZBSDKryten, chickeneer and audrey455 like this.
  6. please,please dont leave! If you do i will notice [by seeing that you havent posted in FOREVER
  7. I was going to leave once cause of RL...then I realized how addicted I was and that giving away 45K ruppees and the majority of my materials was a bad idea...