[SERVICES] Bulk Log Service

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by xSkitzie, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Skitzie has been nothing but perfectly on time. Pricing is perfect, timing is wonderful. I liek this service, and will definitely use it once again!

Thanks Skitz!
    MissBonnieParker likes this.
  2. Hey guys! MY bulk Business is different than any other as I have a 48 hour or less GUARANTEE! I have not missed one yet! Thank you to all my valued patrons! <3 I also want to ask, do you feel as if the prices for my bulks are descent??? Let me know! I value everyone's input!
    MissBonnieParker likes this.
  3. Hey xSkitzie, I just need 12 stacks of birch logs please. Let me know how much it cost. Thanks.
  4. Just for this forum sake, I spoke to you Luck in game :) Hope it was helpful my friend <3
  5. Posted order in forum conversation. I look forward to being a customer :)
    xSkitzie and FadedMartian like this.
  6. Sorry for just now responding Critic! Bonnie let me know she got you taken care of! Thank you for your patronage! This is still up and running guys let me know what you need! <3
  7. Skits is very reliable! I ordered wood and received it within 10 minutes of order! I will buy again ;)
  8. Can I get 4 DCs of Birch Logs please, friend? :)
    TheCritic likes this.
  9. Is it possible to get one DC half of one log and half of another?
    If so, can I get one DC w/ half birch and half spruce? Thanks!
  10. xSkitzie's bulk log service is excellent, I highly recommend her service to anyone looking for bulk log orders!
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  11. xSkitzie, your pricing is excellent as it is, as well as the quality of your bulk log service, I'd highly recommend those bulk log services to anyone who values an excellent communicator who gets transactions done timely, yet with the best care and to be highly accommodating to clients.
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  12. bump?
  13. Can i get 2 DC's of Dark Oak, and 1 DC of Brich, 1 DC of Acacia, 2 DC's of Pine, 1 DC of Oak and 1 DC of Jungle?
  14. I apologize for my slowness, I spoke with xskitzie a few days ago and she asked that I close her business for the time being. Real life is taking over in many ways with health issues and a death in her family. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this has caused.

Her tree farm on SMP6 /v +forest is still open though, PLEASE replant!
    FadedMartian likes this.