[SERVICES] Bulk Log Service

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by xSkitzie, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Open for more orders! Remember I will do larger orders than 5 DC's there will be a discount applied as well. However, if you order more than 5 DC's I cannot guarantee the 48 hours or less. I look forward to doing business with you! Thank you all that have used this service and enjoyed it!
    ♥♥
  2. It hasnt been specified but, where do i place my order? Private message? In residence? On this thread?
  3. This is a great question! You can either send me a message on here, list it here under this forum, or request in game! So sorry! I delivered your order in just under an hour! Hope you enjoy and thank you for choosing my :Logging Co.
  4. Hey guys still accepting orders! Throw them my way! You won't find better prices nor better Customer Service! It is my guarantee! <3 Thank you all to my patrons and customers! I look forward to doing business with anyone and everyone :)
  5. Once again, very happy to be a returning customer to Skitzie's Logging Co. :D
    My order (5 dc's oak logs) was ready very quickly (again within a couple of hours)
    Many and much thanks Skitz... :)
    MissBonnieParker and xSkitzie like this.
  6. As always I am glad to have gotten you what you needed all within time! Thank you so so much for your repeat business! You' patronage is deeply appreciated! I hope that, you again return.

Also as an update: on weekends, I will not fill orders, as I need time to complete projects and replenish my stock, however, if it is an emergency, send me a message in the forums. My prices changed as well. So be sure to look at the OP for those changes! <3

As always I look forward to doing business with each and everyone that wishes to have Skitzie's Logging Co. as their bulk buying need! Thank you to all my wonderful customers both now and future ones! <3
    jossytheninja likes this.
  7. Wonderful late night post! <3 Thank you all again for your orders! Remember I will do bigger orders than 5 DC's but please let me know through message in game or here.....so we can work out the details....I am currently up for some orders! Let me know what you need! Every build looks pretty with some logs!! Plus everyone knows I have the "good wood" <3
  8. Hey guys! Still have some spots for orders!!! Let me know what you want and I will deliver. Also, Acacia is 7.5k per DC. I will have it added to the OP soon! Thank you all again and I look forward to doing business with you! <3
  9. Official bump of the morning! Guys I am stocked up and ready for some orders! Also, again Acacia is not listed above, it is also 7.5k per DC. I am going to be laying down soon, so if you order it will be ready when I get back! Thank you all again for your wonderful patronage!
  10. Could I get 3 of these? No rush. :)
  11. Sure can! It's ready for pickup! Sorry I was sleeping in!
    JesusPower2 and ThaKloned like this.
  12. Thanks again! Super fast. I know this is a pain of a tree to farm so to get 3 DCs this fast.. very impressive! I may see me again :D
    luckycordel, xSkitzie and JesusPower2 like this.
  13. Could I trouble you for 2 DCs of Spruce, 2 DCs of Dark oak and 1 DC of Oak? Total would be 42.5k I believe?
  14. That would be correct! I will have it ready soon! Just got home from work :D
    ThaKloned likes this.
  15. Once again very fast delivery. Thanks so much!
    luckycordel likes this.
  16. I would like 1 jungle, 1 oak, 1 birch, 2 spruce, Please. :D
    Also no rush at all! Thanks
  17. Ok setting up now, give me about 20 mins :)
    luckycordel likes this.
  18. A++ Service, Unbelievably Fast! Thanks, xSkitzie :D
  19. Could I possibly order 5 DCS of Oak Wood?

Thanks!
    xSkitzie likes this.
  20. sure can! Give me a few and it will be ready!