[SERVICES] Bulk Log Service

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by xSkitzie, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Skitzie's Logging Co.
    I am providing Bulk Services to those that need logs of ANY type
    Oak, Birch, & Spruce 7.5k per DC and Dark Oak & Jungle 10k per DC
    5 DC maximum for now, may change in the future
    Now accepting orders!
    As I don't want to be overwhelmed, I will work on 5 orders at a time so everyone can get serviced in a timely manner. Orders will be ready in 48 hours or less

I look forward to doing business with you!!
    Specify which log you are wanting and how many DC's I will deliver also!
  2. Had a customer that received his order! Thank you Lomax! This is an official bump!
  3. I don't believe I can say enough about

this fantastic service Skitzie is providing here.

I sent in my order last night (it was already quite late)

and was notified within a couple of hours that it

was ready for pickup.:D

Skitz, you are wonderful, many thanks again.:)
  4. You are so welcome!Glad I could get it done quickly for you! Have a wonderful Christmas!!
    Loic_MaitreDuFeu likes this.
  5. Bump I have no orders and fully stocked on all types of logs!!!
    :D
    Loic_MaitreDuFeu likes this.
  6. Maximum amount of 3 DCs changed to 5 per OP's request. :D
    xSkitzie likes this.
  7. t
    Thank you!!!
  8. Bump I currently have no orders so I am wide open for business guys!
  9. Just one question for you, if i may?

If you order more than let's say 2 Dc or more, is there like a slight discount per Dc?
  10. I don't. Let me explain why. People mainly use this for a quick speedy way to get a lot of one item. So I will immediately drop what Im doing to ensure a delivery is made within 48 hours or less. I actually shoot for less than 12 hours. I also did the flat rate, instead of saying well jungle logs cost more and dark oak cost more etc.....it just makes it easier. Sorry if that isn't the answer you were looking for. Now if someone ordered over 10 DC's then I might discount that, but I am not ready to fill orders quite that big yet. In the future, I sure hope so.
    MissBonnieParker likes this.
  11. I just thought I'd ask, curiosity killed the cat, eh? I know some people do and some don't but I will add that you explained that very well and politely! Which is greatly appreciated. :)
  12. I haven’t ever used this service, but xSkitzie is a VERY VERY reliable person and I look forward to buying wood from my future supplier! *wink wink*
  13. If I weren't polite about it, I probably shouldn't have a business lol. Thank you for accepting my explanation. I hope to see you as a future customer! If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask me! I value your thoughts and opinions as well!

Oh boy! Well give me a heads up and let me know how much you need and by when makes it easier on my end to uphold my promise of 48 hours or less! Thank you so much for your review of me smooshed! I adore you and your friendship!
  14. Hey Everyone! This is still up and running! I would love to fill your orders. If you are wanting a larger order than what I am offering, send me a pm and we will work something out. Also I will offer discounts for 3DC's and more. I thought about a suggestion above, and I have no problem doing that!
    Love you EMC!
  15. Bump :) Taking orders none at the moment! <3
  16. Just sent a PM no less than an hour ago and already have picked my order which was 1 DC of each type of log which is no walk in the park. Process went smoothly and definitely will buy from again. (Thanks again xSkitzie)
    xSkitzie likes this.
  17. Thank you so so much! It was my pleasure to give you the best service possible! I appreciate your patronage! Taking orders guys :D
  18. I filled 2 orders last night! One was a DC of each type of wood, the other was 5 DC's of Dark Oak.
    They were each filled within an hour of receiving the order! Also guys, if you are wanting an order larger than 5 DC's I am happy to accept it, just send me a message and we can work out the details. Also understand, I only guarantee my 48 hour or less service with 5 DC's or less. So if you have something bigger than that, understand I may not get it done in 48 hours. Thank you all for your patronage. I look forward to serving you and all of your logging needs! <3
  19. Great service, I ordered 4 DC total and within 30 min it was all ready for pickup.
    Thanks xSkitzie
    xSkitzie likes this.
  20. xSkitzie is the best! I placed my order of 5 DCs of Dark Oak last night before bed and she replied very quickly letting me know my order was done :D She's very sweet and gives great customer service. I'll be ordering again from her for sure very soon :D
    xSkitzie likes this.