[Service] Wild Delivery

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by triphora, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Hello everyone!

Today I stumbled across this thread by Sefl, and thought I'd steal the idea for myself! :D

So today, I'm offering delivery of items from town to any Wilderness Outpost on any SMP, and vice versa!

The current price is 1.3r per block traveled in the Overworld. [Distance calculated using /location.]
    I am also willing to negotiate prices lower if you have a Nether rail/ice boat system, have a source of mending at the outpost, or other conditions that would make my life easier.

All coordinates provided will be kept secret and never will be given to anyone else.

There is currently a limit of 25 DCs of items that I can take out to your outpost/bring to town; this limit may be lowered if your outpost is very far out to make room for rockets.

Note that the items I bring out should be provided by you. If there are additional resources you do not have on hand that you need, I will be going based off prices listed at Yixomua’s mall at https://yix-mall.netlify.app, or from another shop that you specify.
    Why are your prices more expensive than Sefl’s?
    His service was only able to bring out 10 DCs of items; mine is able to handle 25 DCs.
    What about fighter_Ethan’s service?
    That is intended only for small quantities of items over short distances. Mine is for the long haul.
    Can I get a discount for multiple trips?
    Yes, if you have hundreds of DCs of items needed to be brought out to your outpost/to town, then I can offer a discount depending on how many trips I have to take.
    I'm confused, do you deliver from the Wild to Town or from Town to the Wild?
    Both! There are 4 things I can do for you:
    - From Town to Wild Outpost
    - From Wild Outpost to a Town residence
    - From Wild Outpost to Wild Outpost
    - From one point to another within the same outpost
    My question isn't listed here!
    Feel free to ask any questions by posting below on this thread or sending me a PM using the link in my signature.

To request a delivery, send me a PM using the link in my signature with the coordinates of the outpost, where I can pick-up/drop-off the items, and any and all other relevant details you would like to add. You can also message me in-game.

Have a good day :)
  2. Excellent service falafel!
    wafflecoffee likes this.