[SERVICE] Delivery to Wild Outposts!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Sefl, Feb 18, 2019.

1. This business is for delivering goods to YOUR wild outposts!

THESE PRODUCTS I SELL ARE FOR OUTPOSTS ONLY AND NOT FOR TOWN USE!
    PLEASE DON'T PURCHASE IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN OUTPOST

See a problem with this thread or have an idea / improvement?
    Feel free to let Sefl know!

Have a Private Outpost? Nobody will know the coordinates other then me myself Sefl!

TRAVEL PRICE
    600r / 1,000 Blocks
    (Travel Blocks NOT Physical Blocks)
    OVER WORLD BLOCKS ONLY NOT CURRENTLY TRAVELING BY NETHER
    I calculate the ROUGH ESTIMATE of how many block to your outpost from the nearest spawn using the Pythagorean Theorem and Coordinates IN GAME

SEE BOTTOM IF YOU DON'T HAVE RUPEES TO PURCHASE AND WOULD LIKE TO TRADE

LIMIT 10 DOUBLE CHESTS PER TRIP!

Currently Selling and BUYING the following Item(s)
    MESSAGE FOR STOCK!
    Price is for Sell price only Contact for Buy price!

Stone Blocks - 2,000r / DC
    Packed Ice- 7,000r / 18 Stacks
    Iron Blocks - 900r / Stack
    Diamonds - 100r / Ea.
    Gold - 950r / Stack
    Redstone - 1,150r / 6 Stacks
    Lapis - 1,900r / 5 Stacks
    Glass - 1,875r / 9 Stacks
    Lava - 1,000r / DC

FEEL FREE TO PURCHASE FROM SOMEONE ELSE
    I can deliver other peoples goods to you!

I understand if you're in the wild you may not necessarily have rupees to purchase! Here is my solution to this problem! You may Sell me your item(s) to go towards your fee(s)!

100% Value towards TRAVEL PRICE of item(s) I purchase from YOU!
    This means if you are 10,000 blocks from the nearest spawn I will charge you 6,000r on top of your item(s) Price! However 100% of the value of your items can go towards THIS FEE!
    So for Example If I Sell Diamonds for 100r you will get 100r value per diamond for this fee!

75% Value towards ITEM PRICE of item(s) I purchase from YOU!
    This means if you order 10 DC's of Stone for 2,000r a DC I will charge you 20,000r
    However 75% of the value of your items can go towards THIS FEE!
    So for Example If I Sell Diamonds for 100r you will get 75r value per diamond for this fee!
  2. Ha ha! I may need this soon!
    Kryarias likes this.
  3. I don't see any mention of this but would you be setting sail in the End for delivery? I mean I can make the trip myself pretty easy but it gets lonely out there, just me and my alts drifting on a rock floating through the void destined to drift for eternity.
    Sefl, Kryarias and Runningrhino like this.
  4. I can totally do the End... I might have forgot that existed since i hardly go there! :oops: msg me the details and I'll see if I can work something out! :D
    Kryarias likes this.
  5. I’ll take 3 dc’s of lava
    Sefl likes this.
  6. 180k for you to come visit me :D

I like this idea though. Who wants to lug materials around.. well you do I guess :p
    Sefl likes this.
  7. I had thought about sending you to my base on smp2 called Solitude but then I realized AncientValentine is the only one out there and their not scheduled to return to the empire until Easter/St Patties Day. So there wouldn't be anyone to greet you out there. Guess I'm just going to send myself out there with supplies for the time being. I'll let you know what base and what supplies i need.. Is Utopia always an option or will there be a limited time only on that destination?
    Sefl likes this.
  8. Utopia will unfortunately not be an option seeing as I am very rarely supporter :oops: (only supporter at this time because of chat alerts :rolleyes:)