[Service] TreeHouse Apartment

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by SteamingFire, Aug 1, 2020.

1. i would like the Floor 5, Room Southeast

I can pay Right now or whenever :p
  2. There is now a Boat Racing Arena! Use the teleport pad or type /v 5619.boatrace
  3. Othello/Reversi (game) has been added. /v 5619.othello or use the teleport pad
  4. A tic-tac-toe board has been added. Gimme an X, gimme an O! /v +tictactoe
  5. And for the TreeHouse's final project, pig racing has been made! 3 different tracks of pig racing plus 1 pig maze are finished! /v 5619.pigrace
    Come have fun!
    sonicol1 likes this.
  6. A Christmas Elytra Race Course has been added for my Christmas event on the 19th, 2pm EST. Forum thread for that will be added on the 12th. This elytra race course might just stay up.
    Ipswitch, right next door, is making a horse racing track and other horse things. Be sure to check that out :D
  7. Is floor 5 Southwest still available?
  8. Yes, it is.
  9. I will pay when I get on
  10. Announcement:

I will be quitting Minecraft before New Year's. This should not affect your stay. A permanent derelict protection is in place, so you will still keep your room forever. If you want to move out and be refunded, please contact me. If you have any other concerns, please contact me. After New Year's, you will still be able to contact me via forum messaging; I have email notifications turned on. Otherwise, Merry Christmas and have fun!

Edit: There is no more quitting. There is only fading out and fading in, and wrecking havoc along the way.
  11. :p you made such a great treehouse! were gonna miss you!