[SERVICE] Stone Mining Yon Inc.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by oOYawnOo, May 2, 2015.

1. I'll take 15 dcs let me know when you start working on my order
  2. Wow that was fast.
    Paid. Omw.
  3. yeah. small orders come fast but then like effinbatman's order, itll take some time
  4. Can't wait to get my hands one some sweet stone :)
  5. lots of orders here and these xd working on yours right now. 15 DC... sure gonna be fun
  6. ok akaikee. Your first DC is ready to be pickin up
  7. Nice quick service, +1
  8. Cant come online today, im sorry - ill pay everything upfront as soon as possible!
  9. Question: Is this Smooth Stone or Cobble?
  10. Paid, waiting for completion of Order.
  11. I'll take 2 DCs :D
  12. ok. Gonna have to wait a bit since many people are ordering xD
  13. I went somewhere the last 3 days ago so thats why everyone's order is delayed. sorry :I
  14. Forgot to rate your service!
    Yon Inc.'s Stone Mining Service is a very fast and reliable way to get your DC's full of Stone. My Order took only a few hours to complete, and could be picket up without any problems.
    I'm going to recommend and use his service in the future, since its a fast and affordable way to get Stone!
  15. I'll take 1 single chest full! ;)
  16. ok guys so, my internet plan got canceled due to the bill being expensive so i had to cancel it and wait a few days to get a new internet plan. i'm using my phone as a router right now so thats why im never online. once i get internet, your orders will be worked on and be delivered soon as possible. also forgot to mention that i finally got 5 vaults so deliver through different smps will be free. thanks for your patience :)
  17. I'll take 5 DCs