[Service] Skyview Suite

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by SteamingFire, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Back to main thread:
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/service-sf-hotels.84520/
    ----

Hello, ladies and gentlemen and creatures of fine tastes.
    Welcome to Skyview Suite,

where the service is unparalleled.
    (the butler uses some roleplay)

smp3 /v +skyview

My good residents, it is time that this suite obtain its own forum thread. It is, in hindsight, so much easier to maintain and update than the written books that were initially given out. Therefore, I hope that all current and potential residents of Skyview Suite will watch this thread to keep an eye on its updates.

And so!
    What does Skyview Suite offer?
    - A plethora of lobby activities for you to enjoy, and a very attentive lobby assistant
    - Small and large rooms as well as two penthouses
    - A party rooftop, complete with an infinity pool, bubbling hot tub, free poolside drinks, campfire grill, and more!
    - An underground bar, complete with jukeboxes and dancing parrots, a stage with two microphones for karaoke, a silent grand piano, free drinks, and more!
    - Conference rooms so you can meet and mingle in private
    - A water elevator, staircase, teleport pads, and locs for each floor for your ease of access!

If you're intrigued, please read ahead for the pricing and rules! You must agree to adhere to all of the rules before buying a room. Buying a room means that you agree to adhere to all rules. Rules may change at any time, but of course I, being the glorified butler that I am, will always notify you when there is a significant rule change.

N, E, S, and W rooms are 14k.
    NE, SE, SW, and NW rooms are 20k.
    Penthouse prices vary; ask me about them.

Floor 1 is the lobby.
    2N: Available
    2NE: Available
    2E: Available
    2SE:
    2S: Available
    2SW: Available
    2W: Available
    2NW: Available
    3N: Available
    3NE: Available
    3E: Available
    3SE: Available
    3S: Available
    3SW: Available
    3W: Available
    3NW: Available
    4N: Available
    4NE: Available
    4E: Available
    4SE: Available
    4S: Available
    4SW:
    4W: Available
    4NW: Available
    5N: Available
    5NE: Available
    5E: Available
    5SE: Available
    5S: Available
    5SW: Available
    5W: Available
    5NW: Available
    6N: Available
    6NE: Available
    6E: Available
    6SE: Available
    6S: Available
    6SW: Available
    6W: Available
    6NW: Available
    7N: Available
    7NE: Available
    7E: Available
    7SE: Available
    7S:
    7SW: Available
    7W: Available
    7NW: Available
    Floor 8 Penthouse:
    9N: Available
    9NE: Available
    9E: Available
    9SE: Available
    9S: Available
    9SW: Available
    9W: Available
    9NW: Available
    10N: Available
    10NE: Available
    10E: Available
    10SE: Available
    10S: Available
    10SW: Available
    10W: Available
    10NW: Available
    11N: Available
    11NE: Available
    11E: Available
    11SE: Available
    11S: Available
    11SW: Available
    11W: Available
    11NW: Available
    12N: Available
    12NE: Available
    12E: Available
    12SE: Available
    12S: Available
    12SW: Available
    12W:
    12NW: Available
    13N:
    13NE:
    13E: Available
    13SE:
    13S: Available
    13SW: Available
    13W: Available
    13NW: Available
    14N: Available
    14NE: Available
    14E: Available
    14SE:
    14S:
    14SW: Available
    14W: Available
    14NW: Available
    Floor 15 Penthouse:

1. You are allowed to edit your room however you want. Your subzone does not extend into the walls, floor, ceiling, windows, or doors, but everything inside of your room is editable. Your room is pre-furnished but you can tear it all down and redo it. The only subzones that extend further than inside of the room are the two penthouse rooms. Due to how subzones work, penthouse residents have flags to destroy the hallway. However, under no circumstance are penthouse residents allowed to edit the hallway, elevator, or stairway. Also, please keep your doors intact. You are only allowed to edit inside of your rooms like any other resident.
    2. Up to 2 rooms per person. If these rooms are adjacent, you may ask me to knock down a small doorway through the middle wall.
    3. Follow all EMC rules. If you break any EMC or hotel rules, you may be evicted without your items and get a res ban and be /ignored.
    4. Due to the ENTC limit, you may have either 1 pet or 1 armor stand per room. Or neither.
    5. Do not build any automatic machines. If they're semi-automatic, as in they need a lever or button to activate, that is fine. But you must turn off the machine when you leave your room.
    6. Moving rooms is allowed, but there is a nonrefundable 100r fee that will double with each move. You are responsible for moving all of your own items. Any items that are left behind after 48 hours will be confiscated.
    7. I must make it very clear that this is still my own residence. Therefore, if you do anything that may cause me to dislike you or if you do anything that may cause you to be a problematic neighbor for other residents, I reserve the right to evict you without warning and without items returned.
    8. Rooms are first-come, first-served. I will reserve a room for you for up to 1 month without payment, but if I do not hear from you after 1 month, your reservation will be nullified.
    9. Please do not add or edit tags or locs in your room. You are free to change your subzone tpset.
    10. No refunds after moving in.
    11. As long as you log in at least once every 365 days, your hotel rooms will remain yours. However, if you are gone for more than 365 consecutive days, your rooms will be put up for scrutiny. If I decide that your room may be better off sold to another eager resident, you may lose your room. Your purchase will not be refunded, but all of your items will be packaged into shulker boxes and mailed to you or stored for you to pick up. I guarantee that you will not lose any valuables to being derelict in the hotels.
    12. If you tell me for any reason that you want to move out, I will confirm with you only once, and then you will be moved out if you confirm it. You will not receive a refund. If you want to move back in again, you will be treated like a new resident, which includes being at the end of the waiting line.
    13. You may have roommates and split the payment, but as you will share admin perms within the same subzone, it is your responsibility to pick roommates that you trust. If you invite in a roommate after paying, you will not get a refund. If you want your post-move-in roommate to split the payment, you must discuss it with them. I will not moderate it.
    14. You may change your subzone enter/exit messages while the res owner (my alt) is gold+, but please keep them appropriate and not too spammy.

The entertainment around the hotel is available whether or not you are a resident. Feel free to utilize the hotel services 24/7!*
    *SteamingFire must be online to serve free drinks