[Service] Reader's Resort

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by SteamingFire, May 25, 2021.

1. Back to main thread:
    ----

Did you want a place to stay while reading the books at SF Library & Bookstore?
    Reader's Resort is open!

^ A sample of a room. I stood on the TV to take the picture.

Located above the SF Library & Bookstore.
    smp1 /v +resort, teleport tree to your left.
    All rooms are a one-time payment of 1k. Rooms vary in sizes and decor.
    They come pre-furnished, but you can tear them up and decorate however you want.

If you want a room, please contact SteamingFire or reply to this thread.

Rooms:
    Rooms vary in sizes and decor. Some hug the outside and have windows, some are inside and do not have windows. All of them cost 1k. I recommend that you look at the rooms before buying one.

Room A:
    Room B:
    Room C:
    Room D: Open
    Room E: Open
    Room F: Open
    Room G:
    Room H: Open
    Room I:
    Room J: Open
    Room K: Open
    Room L: Open
    Room M: Open
    Room N: Open
    Room O: Open
    Room P: Open

Rules:

1. Let's go old-school. No redstone. No functional machinery. No one wants to hear all of that noise while reading books.
    2. Your room subzone perms will let you decorate however you want, but only the interior. You cannot change the doors, windows, walls, ceiling, or floor.
    3. No pets. No one wants to hear barking while reading books.
    4. One room per person.
    5. Do not add or edit subzone messages, locs, or tags. You may change your subzone tpset.
    6. No refunds after you move into your room.
    7. I will reserve your room without payment for one month. If you do not update me after one month, your reservation will be nullified.
    8. Rooms are first-come, first-served.
    9. No griefing, no stealing, no harassing other residents, and no inappropriate builds. Any of these will result in a warning or a ban from the res and you will not get any of your items in your room back.
    10. You may have roommates and split the payment, but as you will share admin perms within the same subzone, it is your responsibility to pick roommates that you trust.
    11. If you are banned from EMC, you will be kicked out of your room without getting your items back.
    12. You are allowed to move rooms, but each move costs 100r that will double with each additional move. This is not refundable, nor is your original room purchase. You are also responsible for moving your items.
    13. If you are an alt, you must tell me the name of your main account. I will not share this information with others; it is for my own safety and peace of mind.
    14. If you decide to have roommates, you must move in at the same time. You must agree on which room you want beforehand. If you move in first and decide to have roommates later, you will not get a refund. If you want your roommate to pay some of the cost, you must discuss it with them. I will not charge for post-move-in roommates and I will not refund you.
    15. As long as you log in at least once every 365 days, your hotel rooms will remain yours. However, if you are gone for more than 365 consecutive days, your rooms will be put up for scrutiny. If I decide that your room may be better off sold to another eager resident, you may lose your room. Your purchase will not be refunded, but all of your items will be packaged into shulker boxes and mailed to you or stored for you to pick up. I guarantee that you will not lose any valuables to being derelict in the hotels.
    16. If you tell me for any reason that you want to move out, I will confirm with you only once, and then you will be moved out if you confirm it. You will not receive a refund. If you want to move back in again, you will be treated like a new resident, which includes being at the end of the waiting line.
    Esrik and liamwill like this.