[Service] Nick and Code's Very Simple and Very Fast Mob XP Room

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Code_Surfer, Sep 22, 2013.

?

Did this help you?

Yes 5 vote(s) 50.0%
No 5 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. I'll tell you that in the pm
  2. More designs coming soon, but with school and sports (for me) me and Nick are having time conflicts so you you purchase a room we will try our best to get it done as soon as possible.
  3. Agreed! I am sorry guys. Will not be able to get back for a few days. Cya soon. ;)
  4. Kippy159
    A big "base" with an underground section and an above ground section
    SMP6
    5,000 Rupees
  5. Ok once me and nick get done with the order we have now we will start on yours.
  6. Is the dropper one able to be underground?
  7. It kinda seems confusing but yes it can be. And if we build it underground it would be nice if you dug a huge room underground for us and gave the cobble to us for us to use when building.
  8. What are the rates of these grinders? Fatest time to get to level 30?
  9. I have no idea i have just recently started the business and created the designs.
  10. I can't give you a defined time( But I can just on Average) as to how fast you get to lvl 30, but I can tell you right off from my expierence the Sky room trap is better. You just stand at the bottom for about 10-30 minutes(AFK) and then punch the mobs away and wa la :p. Lvl 30 can be reached fairly quickly. If however you cannot afford it, the other great mob room would be the large square one. It's spawn rate is greatest during the daytime and is best to have it above ground. Usually spawns groups of zombies skeletons and creepers and fortunately it spawns more than 1 enraged sometimes! Overall fighting time here to get to lvl 30, about 20-40 minutes depending on your lvls before you go. Also for everyone to take note: The Huge square room has a possibility that a marlix will spawn in it but it is unlikely. So for a better conclusion the sky trap is for just sitting safely while harvesting drops and xp, while your big room is more for those of you who like to get into the fight, but you gotta worry about creeper explosions!
  11. Nick while i build electrobomb's start on kippy's please will ya?
  12. Ill tell nick in a pm then. The cords and stuff
  13. I mean can i dig out the space for the farm for you guys? Not a big room for the tower but digging the shape of the tower itself in the stone
  14. Yeah i guess you can do that never thought of it that way.