[Service] Mineral Mining

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MrMazeRunner, Apr 5, 2015.

1. 9 stacks of coal
    3 stacks of lapis
    3 stacks of flint
    27 stacks of stone
    16 diamonds
    (diamonds 100r) Total price: 3,808r
    (diamonds 120r) Total price: 4,128r
    I think I did the math right.....if I didn't I'm sorry. Math is my worst subject in school :/
  2. (sorry for double posting) I am getting a bit bored in EMC somehow; and I have "hired" someone to build the structure of my megamall so I can't do that on EMC, so if you need help mining, I'll be up for it. I can do it a little next week and on the weekend. This week is my Spring Break so I can't get online :/ PM me on the forums if you would like my halp :)
  3. Ok.
    Yea ik I'm getting in game friends to help
    Hmmm. I guess you're right. This isn't gunna work like this. I'll think about it today and decide what I'll do.
    cowland123 likes this.
  4. Heyo, just read some of the above posts (Ik this isn't a mega order) coz I'm gunna think about what I'm gunna do. Sorry bout this
  5. Sorry, I'm um confused. If you are cancelling my order I'm fine with it, xD I need the rupees anyway. Also, like all the other people said, you are getting a heck of a load....MANY hours of mining....your prices are cheap also, 32r for 64 lapis! You are making one lapis 50 cents! 1 lapis is worth a lot more than that.
  6. I'm shutting down mah mining servuce due to extreme noobiness in the market :p
    Chocolate800 likes this.
  7. Ok :p I need to rupees anyway xD