[SERVICE] Legend's HD Graphics

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by THE_LEGEND4, May 29, 2013.

?

Do you like these signatures?

Yes! 64 vote(s) 87.7%
No! 1 vote(s) 1.4%
Yes! But I like my signature better! 8 vote(s) 11.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What program are you using?
  2. Can do! :)
  3. Good idea :) I've got a waiting list on the second post, first page :)
  4. I have both Photoshop CS4 and Paint.NET.
    Yup :)
  5. Hmm... this seems hard as I do not play L4D2, and I'm not sure if it's EMC friendly. Would you still like me to do this?
  6. Also, should I start charging a price for these sigs? If so, how much?
  7. Charging a price is up to you. If you would like to make a profit for making these things, something around 1000-2000 seems reasonable enough for signatures that look so good. :) However, if you are doing this just because you enjoy doing it, then don't listen to other people who say you SHOULD charge, and just kindly accept anyone who actually wants to pay you. That's my opinion. :)
    Mindlegokid and THE_LEGEND4 like this.

8. https://i.imgur.com/3Kp0B3J.png
  9. Legend, what program do you use? :D Just asking!
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  10. Confession time: I actually do not use an image making program - I use Adobe After Effects, a video editing program as I have more experience with it than any other program.
  11. I tried Adobe Photoshop CS6. Had a slight difference in effect. I made my text 3D Which makes it look kinda cool. And the text took only the bottom right corner. Could you teach me how to do this? I won't use it for profitable gain!
  12. Ummm, just a question, but how do I get the signature into my signature I feel really pathetic asling this, but there does not appear to be an attatch file icon
  13. Ok, Minecraft Zombies, a Hypixel zombie apocalypse backround, and i'm driving a shovel into a zombie.
  14. When you go to insert the image, you use the little picture of the tree next to the movie real. I circled it in red here.
    Help.PNG
    You'll want to get the images URL and just paste it in the box that pops up. That should do it. :3
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  15. Can you do gifs?
    THE_LEGEND4 and ShadyShannon like this.
  16. Bump!

-- Edited the OP and are now charging certain prices which are subject to change; anyone on the current waiting list that has already put their 'order' through will be free of charge--
    sonicol1 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  17. What are the prices?
  18. Please read over what you just quoted :D
    sonicol1 and PandasEatRamen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.