[SERVICE] Legend's HD Graphics

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by THE_LEGEND4, May 29, 2013.

?

Do you like these signatures?

Yes! 64 vote(s) 87.7%
No! 1 vote(s) 1.4%
Yes! But I like my signature better! 8 vote(s) 11.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Would you like it to be a Welsh-Styled Minecraft background with a sheep in it? Or do you want an actual image of the countryside?
  2. Thank you. Thanks for all the inspiration too :)
  3. I really like these!
    Could you make one for me? Like the one you have for yourself, with my name of course (my name is one word)
    Have it be in the road out the left of my res having the background be my res, and have it say: Superlord of Darkness,
    Future Marketplace Owner, and Likes Ocelots! (I don't know if all that will fit: if not cut out the first one)
    Ill pay 500r because I expect the result to be amazing!
    Ill post the skin I would like you to use attatched to this skincache.com_water warrior.png
    Thank you in advance
  4. I'm on my laptop :p They were showing up as broken images - turns out, they weren't - it was just Chrome being a numpty.
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  5. oh, and if timing is right, could you have me (as I am now) sneaking in the background when you take the pic?
  6. i edited my post

7. What do you think about that?
    sonicol1 and cddm95ace like this.
  8. Yeh I like that! Can we have a different background? say my shop?
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  9. btw. its (I think) 4235 on smp2
  10. Sure! I'll get to it straight away :) Do you still want it to say "Diamond Miner"?
  11. Yeh xD And outpost owner! Magical mountain xD
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  12. THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  13. Actually I never thought about the minecraft styled side, so yeah I'll go with the welsh styled minecraft background please :)
  14. I love it:D
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  15. I would like the 4th one you posted in the portfolio. Under the name I would like it to say, Shop Owner. ;) But I would like it a little small, because I might want to make a quote if that is possible! :) Thanks!
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  16. Alright :) I will probably get to yours by late today/tomorrow :)
  17. Ok, I'm getting to yours now :)
  18. Ok, I've done one. I had trouble fitting a whole sheep in, so I extended the vertical margin to 150 if that's fine with you. Tell me if you want to change anything :)

https://i.imgur.com/acJO6tT.png
    sonicol1, cddm95ace and Jake_bagby like this.
  19. Would you like a Minecraft clock or a real/cartoon clock?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.