[Service] HxCami10 and JediKittySC's Bulk Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by HxCami10, Jan 27, 2016.

1. We got y'alls orders and will start working on them!
    NetherSpecter and ArkWarrior1 like this.
  2. Awesome! The delivery chests will be to your left when you spawn :D
  3. Did you get mine?
  4. Awesome thanks, and no worries.

I will try to catch you before 8 EMC time, but if not I'll catch up after 10 no problem :)

Cheers
  5. I may be on sooner than 10, depends how long I'm at the gym :p
  6. Yes we did :)

Sounds good!
    ArkWarrior1 likes this.
  7. Your order is ready, and the access sign will be placed once payment is received. There is a preview chest at 17853 +bulkpickup
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  8. Item: Either Oak or Birch Logs, No preference
    How Many Double chests: 20
    Total Amount to be paid: 200,000r
    Pickup or Delivery, No preference
  9. Since this is a bulk order we will take 20k off the entire order for ya :D Thats 1k per chest!

EDIT: This is a bulkier than bulk order xD
    ArkWarrior1 and BushySpecialK like this.
  10. I am not too worried about the time it will take to complete this order. I know that it is larger and will take a bit of extra attention. What is your time estimate?
  11. It depends on how much time I get extra to work on it, A couple of the helpers are MIA, and Jedi has been busy with IRL so its been just me getting stuff out as we go :p I will do my best to work on it during the week
    BushySpecialK likes this.
  12. I will be gone from 16 - 30 April. Anytime after that works perfectly for me!
  13. May I order a single chest of quartz blocks or does it have to be in double chest quantities?

If I can only get a single chest then here is the form:

Item: Quartz
    How Many Double chests: 1 single chest
    Total Amount to be paid: 90k
    Pickup

Thanks!
  14. So...is it done? Also, who do I send payment to?
  15. Hey guys, just to let you know we have not forgot about your orders :) we are getting out the first ones to come through first. Jedi has been busy with IRL stuff so it has just been me, so I'm trying my hardest :p

On that note, we are looking for a player to help with the orders for the time being. Just PM me here for info.
    ArkWarrior1 likes this.
  16. PM sent :)
    ArkWarrior1 likes this.
  17. Your order is ready to be delivered
  18. Okay I have chests in the front of my res, go forward from spawn
  19. Delivered :D
  20. I want one DC of stone
    I will pay 3500
    I want to have it put in a chest in utopia
    I would like Hxcami10 to pm me because i have a question, and dont want it to show on here.
    thanks from
    ~CDK