[SERVICE] H&H Bulk Supply Company

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Huckleberry24, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Dear customers,
    Yes it is "the message." High_Jacker and I would regrettably like to inform the closure of this bulk supply company. We have recently experienced a few IRL problems, aswell as facing major family issues (Me and High are cousins). Also with the mix of exams, power cuts and other things finding the time to complete orders is hard. I DO NOT want people complaining with comments like "typical", or "I knew it". But before you decided to say these insulting things maybe you should just think of how it is to have a supply company. Its very hard, trying to complete orders, its extremely time consuming and mucks up your schedule. Also when some people get abusive, you have to try and complete orders as quick as you can before they get even more abusive. bushyspecialk and NetherSpecter, your orders are still ready. Everyone else, your orders will not be completed, for those who paid, you will get a refund. Also me and High have other things to complete including malls. So this company may start up again in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled!
    Thanks
    H24
    EffinBatman and bushyspecialk like this.