[SERVICE] H&H Bulk Supply Company

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Huckleberry24, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Order accepted. Please note that we currently have quite a few massive orders, so please bear with us will we try and complete it. I am going on holiday at the end of the week, so it will only be High_Jacker working on them, so there will be a delay. I hope you can understand where we are coming from :)
    Edit: You too azoundria
  2. Username: DeathLands
    Items: 3 DCs of Sandstone
    Deadline: when you can (you have a lot of bigger orders)
    Total: 21,000R
  3. Username: DeathLands
    Items: 2 DCs of Sandstone
    Deadline: when you can (you have a lot of bigger orders)
    Total: 14,000R
  4. Hey everyone! Due to lack of time, and other things such as exams, we will not be accepting any more orders until ALL current orders are completed. And to the latest orders wool is not available for order, and we forgot it as in there. Sorry for any inconvenience.

This means your order wipple, will be changed to:

Wipple4/Wipple5/Wipple6/WRCO
    1x Cobblestone: DC 2k
    1x Stone: DC 3k
    1x Glass: DC 5.5k
    1x Stone Bricks: DC 3.2k
    1x Oak Log: DC 3.9k
    1x Jungle Log: DC 4.9k
    1x Acacia Log: DC 4k
    1x Birch Log: DC 5k
    1x Dark Oak Log: DC 5k
    1x Pine Log: DC 5.9k SC
    1x Sand: DC 2k
    1x Sandstone: DC 7k
    Deadline: its a big order so 18th November please, I will not care too much if its a couple days over :p
    Total: 51, 400- please check this :p
    I will come back for a LOT more if you do this order well, thanks!
    And azoundria, yours will be:

Username: azoundria
    Items:
    Glass 2DC = 11k
    Oak Log 6DC = 23.4K
    Jungle Log 2DC = 9.8K
    Acacia Log 4DC = 16K
    Birch Log 1DC = 5K
    Dark Oak Log 2DC = 10K
    Spruce Log 1DC = 5.9K
    Sand 4DC = 8K
    Hardened Clay 1DC = 4K
    Deadline: Please Produce At Least 1DC/Week
    Total: 93, 100
    SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE , WOOL MAY BE RE-ADDED IN THE FUTURE

5. Username: Qwerty189
    Items: 1 DC of stone brick and 1 DC of hardened clay (uncolored)
    Deadline: Hm... Let's say, the 17th
    Total: 7.2k
  6. Accepted :)

Accepted. Please note your orders may take quite some time ;)
  7. I understand read through all your other orders. if your wondering why i need it visit me on smp8 and look up.
  8. Hey there. obviously we were typing at the same time. Your order is accepted, allthough it could be a VERY long time until completion. Even though my post was added before this, this will be the last one.
  9. Glad I got it in on time :p
  10. Thanks for the early payment. This reply is basically to remind me you have :p
  11. Grr :p Wasted all my time ensuring I had listed every colour of wool and figuring out the ones I missed. Oh well. I'll be glad when I get things delivered. ^.^
  12. Hey there. Due to huckleberry24 going on holiday and my last exam coming up your order may be 1-2 days later. we will give you 250r off your order. Otherwise, all other orders stay the same.
    huckleberry24 likes this.

13. Never got any replies on this order
  14. I'm sorry I don't mean to sound like that guy, but it has been 3 days past Monday (the new date you expected my order to be done) and if this doesn't finish soon I might have to cancel, it's been almost a week since my desired date.
  15. Me and High_Jacker are currently facing family issues, so apologies.
    NetherSpecter High only has to do your acacia and it should be done.
  16. Sorry, we forgot to say your order was accepted :p
  17. Thanks! :D would you be so kind to just PM me when the order is ready for pickup? I am not checking allt that often right now, cause i am in the hospital
  18. Dear all bulk supply company customers: firstly me and High_Jacker would like to apologise for the delay in orders. We are currently facing family issues and we will not be on this weekend. Also with days with power cuts and the day of the server maintanence we have gotten behind. Some of you have seem to have forgotten that once we finish the previous order start yours - so don't expect your orders deadline to be the same as the other order- for it will only be started on that day. Once again we would like to apologise and we are offering a discount on all your order totals when it gets to it, thanks
  19. Hello. Your order is ready for pickup (Res Number 16230) and once again we are very sorry for the delay. Please pay
    (500r discount for the wait)