{Service} Bulk Suppliers!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by HeIusion, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Due to so many orders, pass this point we wont do anymore orders till further notice :] all the orders before this post will be finished then we can take more orders
  2. Nah its not Jessica :(
  3. I will think about it, just message me if you want
  4. I think this violates the rules to advertise on someone else's thread. Start your own thread!

Secondly, it takes time to get the gold from a gold farm, and I would much rather pay someone the 3k for gold they get in an hour and spend that hour mining diamonds (~12k/hr) or obsidian (~12k/hr) or quartz (~11k/hr) or any other number of projects that would earn much more than 3k.

You might argue that you can just do your homework or chores while idling in the gold farm. I'd like to point out this also violates the rules, and if staff catch you (by trying to talk to you and you don't respond) then you could get in trouble, so is it really worth it to take that risk?

Therefore, your gold isn't really free and it actually makes a lot more sense to use a service like this.
    NZScruffy and kissthenerd like this.
  5. It's not mine it's SMP3's but sorry for advertising. Also I like your websites, Azoundria!
  6. Yes please dont advertise about that, and it takes time: time=money
  7. True, sorry. Anyways, I will be using your amazing service often! :D
  8. Thanks and also, even if I use the farm, I have to risk not dying because it still isn't safe because I went there before.
  9. Try to keep the threads clean, rules state that this is not a place to debate item costs, advertise, etc...
    And not everybody wishes to deal with collecting all the items, waiting for the farm to be open, etc.

It is a bulk service, so people can simply place orders and collect the items.

I would challenge you to see how long some of this stuff takes!
    kissthenerd likes this.
  10. Can I get a status update on my order?? Are you even still doing this?
  11. Since it is only me doing this, its taking longer than expected....Heiusion is on haitus from EMC due to real life...
  12. You still doing this?
  13. Read below vv

14. Item: Quartz Flakes
    Quantity: SC
    Total Price: 13k
  15. EDIT: Sorry didn't see this isn't continuing. Or is it? I'm confused lol

If it is could I get a quote on a DC of Jungle?
  16. At this moment I can't take anymore
  17. Okay :p just get back whenever possible, and take your time :D
  18. This service was closed in November. Read the above posts please.
  19. Oh ok sorry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.