{Service} Bulk Suppliers!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by HeIusion, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, Helusion sorry for brothering you but it's been 4 days and I still havnt got my order, not that I'm being angry, but how fair are you to finishing it.
  2. We are working on it as fast as we can, But I'm sure you see that there are a lot of orders ahead of you. We try to work on them in the order we recieve them to be fair. It is partially done, but not completed yet.
  3. np thx for letting me know :)
    HeIusion likes this.
  4. Item: Glass
    Amount: 2 DCs
    Total Price: 9k
  5. cancel order please
  6. no snow? :(
    HeIusion likes this.
  7. We can do snow, once we re-open for orders :) We're trying to finish up what we have left before adding any new orders to our plate, in order to keep wait-times down :)
  8. Thank you for patiently waiting! We are now open for requests. So if you would like to order just comment them below <3 Thanks and hope to do business with you!
    Sincerely,
    J & J Suppliers
  9. Just want an update on my order :)
  10. we can now get to your order since the last person picked their order up. So we will work on it now ^^ it might be a little bit since there is one other person with that order first but we will work on both.
    Sincerely,
    J & J Suppliers
  11. Item:Cobblestone 5 dcs
    Redstone: 2 DCS
    Sand: 2 DCS
    Total Price: 19.5k
    HeIusion likes this.
  12. Just a notice, that due to the time required to collect, our price for redstone has been raised.

EDIT: Only for orders that were ordered after our re-opening, of course. Orders that were placed beforehand, will stay the same of course :)
  13. Item: Sand
    Amount: 1 DC
    Total Price: 3k
    HeIusion likes this.
  14. Item: Quartz Flakes.

Amount: 2 DC's (A SC of blocks :confused:).
    Total Price: 52k (Have fun with the cash :p).

My EMC wallet hates me right now. :D
    Should I pay now or when i recieve the quartz flakes.
    Not necessarily urgent, ill only start using quartz in 2 weeks.
    So if i could get at least part of it by August 25th that would be great. :D
    HeIusion likes this.
  15. Item: Cobblestone
    Amount: 1 Double Chest
    Price: 1.5k

And...

Item: Redstone
    Amount: 2 Single Chests (1 Double Chest)
    Total Price (Including First Order): 4.5k

-Thanks
  16. Payment is only taken when order is ready :)
  17. Thanks for your order, but just letting you know, our price for redstone has been raised, due to the time required to gather large amounts :)
  18. Can you do a DC of glass for me? 4.5k
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.