[SERVICE] Avatar Creator

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by EmoryCrafts, Mar 30, 2015.

1. I think it should depend on the picture like have simple or complex.
    607 likes this.
  2. I think it should depend on the complicatedness of the picture.
  3. When you have time I would like a avatar created for me! Here is what I would like: A cute looking panda with sunglasses in the middle. And the words (each word in different color) TriMall, Bulk food, promos (colors I want right there) surrounding him in different corners of the paper. I don't know how difficult this will be but I will pay good if it is good =D. Thanks is advance!
    607 likes this.
  4. wow the colors I wanted didn't show up above so I'll just tell you here TriMall I want blue, Bulk food I want red, and promos I want orange... sorry for being so picky
  5. Actually the colors did show up.
    Will do after the 3 people on the waiting list. (Or was it 2?)

My friend Lauren has had lots of homework lately, so we are a bit slower now.
    607 likes this.
  6. Oh well I'm glad they showed up for you because they didn't show up for me and the wait will be fine since I have been waiting ever since I started the TriMall and service... You guys are making my dream come true!! Great job!
  7. Can you put Ender Industries under the enderman too?
  8. Okay.
  9. Seems familiar... *coughcoughcough*
  10. well when is my avatar gone be done?
    this is taking ages
  11. I advise you to calm down, EmoryCrafts has already stated they're busy, and they are likely working as hard and fast as they currently can. You were on the waiting list to begin with. It hasn't even been a full week yet, people pay real cash for drawings that can take months to do.

If you're worried about being scammed, don't. If EmoryCrafts fails to give you a drawing in a reasonable time you will receive your rupees back. Right now you are rushing them, and your drawing could be directly affected by that. It is best you learn how to patiently wait.
    607 likes this.
  12. sorry wasn't ment like that :p (rereading my post back i do get your reaction :p )
    i know it can take time to do it
    but i would like to know around how much time it would take before i get it
    607 likes this.
  13. It's all good, epic.

Our school has Good Friday off, so Lauren and I aren't doing much xD
    It will probably be finished today or tomorrow.

Next few weeks I will be very busy, for I have some competitions I need to go to.

Once again, it's all good.

Thanks!
    EmoryCrafts
    607 likes this.
  14. Is this like in pencil like qwerty's? or like positioned on a computer?
    607 likes this.
  15. Computer drawings.
    Look at f_builder_s' as an example.
  16. I gave you yours :3
    607 likes this.
  17. Hey! That's stealing business.

He told me that he wanted one, and he will get one FROM ME.
  18. Um, I think epic ordered one from qwerty first :p
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  19. ya i ordered both and im gone see which one is better :p