Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. I don't think that would work, as I just tried it on my phone, and it doesn't work there either. I suspect it has something to do with my internet, but I don't know what yet. :/

EDIT ± one day later: back working now :D
  2. Tps is 7.6 on smp6.
  3. 13 please fix
  4. You can thank some gold farms running on that server. We will investigate a fix for it; the fix will be at the server level though. Not our plugin.
    Tuqueque, full_diaper and PenguinDJ like this.
  5. Smp4 at 4 tps again. halp us plz.
  6. This has been happening for hours
  7. The TPS had ruined minecart rail travel. You can't move more than a block a second on smp4
    TromboneSteve likes this.
  8. Has gotten worse I've seen 1.45 TPS on smp4
  9. Appears tps issues are related to high difficulty (and being inactive). I will prod Aikar to investigate a fix for it. But in the meantime, I would strongly urge you to lower your difficulty if this describes you (and the TPS is very low).
    Tuqueque, cadgamer101 and full_diaper like this.
  10. What would you call low difficulty? I'm normally on 7, would that be high?
  11. I really don't know where. Would be a question for Aikar. Honestly have never studied the Survival section of our code - dipped my hands in just about everything else though.
    Tuqueque and full_diaper like this.
  12. Ok I'm having major issues trying to connect to EMC it keeps going unknown host but i look at the IP its the exact same on the website any suggestions?
  13. It usually does that when you are not connected to the internet or your internet is having problems. I can connect just fine.
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  14. I do not know if this is just my problem or what.. but each time I log on to EMC, it says minecraft isn't responding for about a minute then I just get kicked with the message of "Time Out, Connection Lost". But I can connect to other servers just fine. This is happening to both of my accounts. And I do not know what to do..
  15. Perhaps restart router or restart minecraft.
  16. I just tired again.. it still does the same thing. :(
  17. Server crash?
  18. Seems like it LOL
  19. Just saw 90% of smp5 drop. It's definitely up though. :p