Server Problems? Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JackBiggin, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The ones near the top are private servers... they'll appear offline until I enable them :)
  2. Smp9 is extremely laggy at the moment, been like this since last night for me, and its not client side.
  3. I lost the ip of them ;-;
  4. The /tps value appear to be just fine. Did you check that when you were getting lag?
  5. Not sure what these values mean but they were 19.89, 19.92, 19.9
  6. TPS stands for "ticks per second", and is a measure of server lag. 20 tps is the max you will see, and anything above ~19 means there is very little server lag. It was likely just connection issues somewhere along the line.
  7. yeh - I disabled my dynamic dns ... and my ip is dynamic as well... so it changes a lot :p
  8. SMP9 livemap dont update ? or is the update changed into hours ?
  9. The wilderness smp9 map seems not to get updated at all, lucky 2 tiny tiles appeared. :eek:
    Did i now have done explorering the map for nothing ?
  10. They did that to pervent lag on the servers, i cant remember the exact time it was to update, but its a bit, it does that all the time at my base on smp6 :p

And it only shows 10k out from each outpost, from there it shows where players have loaded it, otherwise it will be just black,
  11. Thats why am exploreering, to remove more black. but with this terrible 1 update/day or soemthing like that you never know if you leave black trails behind. If you need almost realtime map, its :eek::mad: now. lets see if it appears tomorrow.
  12. Sofar i see only small squares on the map visible where i walked. but still not everything. that where different in the past. but why only a few sqm, maby camping spots for the night ? but not all the other important space ?
  13. What are you asking? :)
  14. I am not currently able to connect to any servers for EMC. My client allows me to connect to several other minecraft servers, but none that belong to EMC. At the time that I attempted to connect, I noticed that the live map for smp9 was available and had active players online. I tried changing to versions 1.7.4, 1.7.9, 1.7.10. and 1.8, but to no effect. It has been a couple of months since my last login and I don't want to lose my residence or my long voting streak.

I would appreciate any suggestions to my situation.
  15. As long as you are voting, you cannot lose your residence. Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect?
  16. A working livemap, that makes the area visible i have walked in, like it always did.
    Now the map keeps black in that area, except a few tiny squares random.
    Until thats fixt, outpost is going back in the fridge.
    607 likes this.
  17. Is it generating the picture where you walked through? or truly random?

Edit: feel free to send me a screenshot or coordinates in a pm; so I can better understand.
  18. Its only generateing a few small squares in the area i have walked. But yeah, it looks a bit random in the walked area. Small squares around 128x128 blocks, and i see the problem on more places on the map what where black before. i really hope i dont need to walk that big part later again.

Lots of space i have walked on just keep BLACK :eek:
    607 likes this.
  19. The error I had received was "java.net.connect Exception connection refused".
    I was able to connect to smp9 today using version 1.8 even though the status of the server on my multiplayer menu said "Can't connect to server".
    This confused me quite a bit but as long as I don't lose my residence in the meantime then I suppose I don't need an immediate solution.
    607 likes this.
  20. The displayed servers are not always accurate. "play.emc.gs" is my recommendation for a connect address and just /server to the other ones.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.