[Serious Thread] Who do you see in the mirror?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jtc0999, Jan 29, 2013.

1. No. Aya is the main charcter from a game called "Mad Father." Sonical's proifle pic is a pic of Aya (the one holding the lamp)
  2. i was refering to myself, not some character.
  3. A small lonely kid who cant make a difference because all his ideas are holed up
    Steven7485 likes this.
  4. I see me myself and I...
    I see someone who wishes they understod pi
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. I see a crusted up, molded, 504 day old hash brown. Yuck.

Jk Jk

I see the biggest procrastinator in the whole world. I see a teen who likes video games, sports, and clubs. I see a teen who follows his religion to his hearts content. I see someone who loves EMC.
  6. I dont... know.
    superg64 likes this.
  7. Im not sure, I never really have a chance to look closely before it breaks..
    penfoldex, southpark347 and mba2012 like this.
  8. I'm currently writing a manifesto for an ideology I'm thinking of. I've also published a book (more on that later today guys ;) ). I am 14 years old. In some senses, I too am lonely. Get your ideas out, you will make an impact.

On the topic, I see myself as someone hanging in the balance. At the moment...I look at myself in the mirror and I see a gentleman. Ideally, I try to rebalance myself towards being the kind of person who can bring world peace...but it is perversely tempting to become the next Stalin.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. I see a person who has long forgotten who he once was for the past 18 years, a person who does not know meaning or virtues anymore. A person who is lost, confused, and searching for an alternative way to peace of mind. I see a lonely person who knows what the days to come are, and that he will always and forever be alone in a quiet, dark void. The mysteries of my life. Who am I to be or to become. Time will tell. Not me.
  10. i do not see anything... I am a VAMPIRE RAWR!
    not really i don't own a mirror because i don't want to make myself blind from my beautifulness (jk)
  11. I see a kid who cries all the time, a kid who shares his problems with his best friend, a kid who cried in front of everyone for almost 3 hours, I see a kid who likes video games and music.

I see myself. And it's not a pretty sight. It's an ugly mess of a slightly bad childhood and a mess of hormones that like to screw with my head.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  12. The guy in the car behind me, who is apparently flipping me off.
    I probably shouldn't be typing this while driving...

I'm kidding, of course.
    penfoldex, HylianNinja and AlexChance like this.
  13. Me, who else am I gonna see? :p
    southpark347 and nfell2009 like this.
  14. You're going to see a yeti and a giant ICC plotting to beat you up?
  15. Yeah but they're just in the background, haha
  16. lawl! xD