[SERIOUS] Getting these off my chest

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by StgbtL, May 31, 2019.

1. For as long as ive been playing EMC, ive always wondered, will anyone turn from minty to a new administrator, Is there special way one could become an admin, and is there anyway that the community can vote for admins
    (Kinda like a presidential election but not violent or risk of assassination)

Ive also wondered, Why cant normal players connect to stage? Is there something there that is top secret, or is just none of our business?

I just needed to get these off my chest, I know they are not the bst questions but ehhhhhhhhhh
    khixan likes this.
  2. I can answer this one.
    Stage is really just a test and building server. Everyone whitelisted has OP with world edit. SS often build and move things around on stage for smp use (like events and sometimes senior staff services). Mods can test things too if they need or participate in builds. Build team has their own area in which they can create event areas that are generally kept secret until those builds are publicly released.
    The only "fun" things are personal build areas most of us have. We try not to break the server when messing around.
    khixan, Elaeric, MoreMoople and 3 others like this.
  3. He's lying, they dissect birbs there
    Ariesis and Agennt like this.
  4. Not everyone is OP, I probably didn't get operator abileties because Kryssy doesn't trust me, as our personalities really clash. (I'm an perfectionistic autist with a backgroud in theoretical phisics, she's more a social type of a person)

But, indeed, stage is just none of anyone's buisness. The test erea is just a serious mess, nothing to see there, It's only ment for staff to test things in, and the build team area contains three types of builds: The builds that are jet to be released, which is just spoilers; The personal builds, which are usually either just for fun or, as my plot was filled with, are made as a test for the full builds; The third catagory are the old builds that have been released, which is the only thing that might be interesting. Maybe it would actually be fun to release those builds in some way, and normally I would volenteer to worldedit all those builds in one meaningfull place, but, as I am considered not social enough to be a team member, someone else would have to do that, I'm not complaining :p
  5. Transparency gains you a lot of goodwill ya know ;)