[SELLING] Voting Armor and a Voting Sword

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Zion_Moyer, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Another new price 350K!! This armor will be by your side forever because it will NEVER break!
  2. Can I have pics of the armour please? Also, you can achieve the armour by voting for 60 days straight. So doesn't it make the armour extremely easy to achieve, therefore, really cheap?
  3. It actually doesn't make it cheap because of the features that come with it. A small market exists for getting multiple sets but hardly anyone wants to part with their set (soulbound and unbreakable makes the armor what it is).
  4. Okay. So just to clarify, you can achieve the entire armour set through voting on at LEAST one website for 60 days straight?
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  5. If you vote on multiple sites every day you'll often get it in less time. As far as I understand though that is the case.
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  6. Yes, every 16 hours earns you an increase in vote streak :)
  7. If you would like to preview the armor I have a preview chest setup on /v 16247 or /v +promoshop on smp8
  8. Another new price! 300k! This is an amazing price considering that this armor will NEVER break!