[Selling] Various Promos and other Rare Items v.2

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Polymerized, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Sorry for the late reply, I hadn't really found something I could afford/was interested in until now..: could I have the Gold Supporter voucher, together with a discounted 2016 birthday cake? That would be cool. :) Payment will be sent some time today (=Monday) after confirmation, and a set price. Thanks! :)
  2. Yeah, sure. I want to apologize once more for the whole deal with the labor benches. I kinda jumped the gun and assumed you didn't want them cause it had been over a day. How about if you just give the 150k for the gold voucher, I will just throw in the one 2016 Birthday Cake free of charge to ya. I feel bad for what I did to you. I hope this makes up for it. At least a little. Haha. :)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  3. Apologies accepted. :)
    Awesome, thanks! Because I'm not sleeping yet (obviously, lol), I sent the rupees to you. :) Where should I pickup the items? (no rush - I can't come online again for the next 12 hours anyways)
  4. I will just mail them to you. :)

OP updated to reflect these purchases as well. :)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  5. Alright. Sounds good to me. :)
  6. Received, by the way, thanks! :)
  7. Can I buy the iron supporter voucher, and the 4 remaining 2016 birthday cakes too? :p I'll try to make sure to pay tomorrow, but please hold them for a little longer if I don't have enough time to pay you tomorrow (tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow will be quite full for me). :) Thanks! :)
  8. Sure. That works for me. :)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  9. 135k sent! :)

EDIT: items received, thanks! :)

10. Alright awesome. Promos sent. OP updated as well now. :)