[SELLING] Staff Signatures

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ShyguytheGamer1, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah, he got Anon's just today... We were all on SMP6 and he came on and asked for hers (And Dram's), she said she likes it to be special, so he gives her a book and now he's selling it straight away... I guess it's his choice, but I'll agree with you jkjk - I wouldn't expect many free signatures in the future.
    LuckyPat, Patr1cV, AyanamiKun and 4 others like this.
  2. Yes I know I know xD but there is a good reason why I am selling these, I have to get the out of my vault and I don't have access to my storage island so i need to sell them. Also I need the extra money.
  3. This is why I don't give either signatures or heads out. Sad Sad
  4. To say I'm not happy is an understatement, I made that signature personal for you and you're choosing to sell it.

I want to make it public that if you want my signature, send me a book and quill. I want them to be FREE for everyone. This is because I don't intend to give my heads out, yet I like giving people something personal from me.
  5. Shame really because this ruins it for people like me who ask for stuff like this for collection/display reasons only.
  6. yeah, this is the reason why i dont give out my head or signature anymore. people price things from mods ridiculously high.
  7. Closed per OP request.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.