[SELLING] Rainbowchin head

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by jdog37, Sep 28, 2015.

1. That doesn't matter one bit. It's still an amazing deal that the seller wasn't aware of.
    And? I'm sure he feels like he was ripped off, and doesn't care what you do with it. What you do with it makes no difference to him. It might slightly compensate for it, but not by much.
    So you realize what you did and are okay with that.

I don't know what to say.
    PenguinDJ and ThaKloned like this.
  2. i do respect your opinion here,
    but the seller did still ask fore more than 50k
    he could have gone to this page..
    http://empireminecraft.com/forums/marketplace-discussion.55/
    wich cant have gone past him since it is just 1 line up from where this is posted.

if he wanted the highest possible price, he could have auctioned this. not taken the first possible deal.

had he auctioned it, and no one had bid over 100k, then that to would have been a valid deal.

i do not understand why you are so angry over a deal, what you were not even involved in.
    Dektirok likes this.
  3. It just bugs me, as it's happened to me several times when I was very new and didn't use the forums at all. I am not angry but I am upset that he's not getting the full (or at least most) value out of his item. There's plenty of examples you can find on this very section of the forum where somebody posted a topic lowballing themselves and other players have pointed them towards the true value of the item and they then edit their post asking for a fair price. Like I said, I've even personally had people offer me a price for their item and I offered to pay higher because they were ripping themselves off. EvKem was quick to snag this deal and nobody had the chance to tell him that it wasn't a fair deal.

I don't like seeing people getting ripped off and losing money for no apparent reason, and that is why I am upset. Whether or not I am involved in this deal plays no part in my consensus about it.

Maybe getting 50,000+ was his wish, but he was clearly upset after he found out about his missed value.

@Jdog37, I will happily reimburse you 50,000 rupees if EvKem doesn't want to reverse the transaction or pay a fair price. Let me know soon if you want it.
    PenguinDJ, ThaKloned and Dramanya like this.

4. This is my stance on this sort of thing. Ya it's a good deal but put yourself on the other side of things. I'm sure you wouldn't like it.

I will also throw in 50k to offset the price.
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  5. Snap we got a foundation going on over here
  6. Who needs kickstarter :p
    PenguinDJ and xHaro_Der like this.
  7. Thanks Xharo_der
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  8. i
    I do feel ripped off. i think Evkem should rethink what he did and if not i don't really know
  9. But i feel that ripping someone off and not telling them, should result in a punishment, not necessarily being banned. Even new players i see new players getting ripped off and the buyers don't even care that they are doing it. I would always tell someone the fair market price off a item before i bought it. right now i don't know what to really think
    I don't think im responsible for being ripped off and loosing over 100k but i bet EvKem thinks different.

- JDOG
  10. There's a problem with that: EvKem followed all of the rules. As Dramanya said, the deal was conducted fairly and while he possibly did take advantage of you/the deal, it's not scamming.

I do agree that what he did was wrong, but it's a completely ethical issue here. He shouldn't have taken advantage of you, but it's also not illegal to do so. Yeah, it sucks, but it's not worthy of any sort of punishment.
    Deadmaster98, EvKem, Codygraw and 3 others like this.
  11. One of the repeatedly stated rules is to not price something for lower than you would want it to sell for. An example, you wouldn't sell diamonds at 45r if you didn't want them to sell for more than 45r. jdog37 should have properly looked into the going rate of the head before even making the listing.

Jdog37 also takes full responsibility for agreeing to sell it at the price he did. He can't just jump in and ask for more money. This isn't someone being ripped off in the slightest. Ripping someone off would be convincing them an item is worth way less, in this instance Jdog37 had already decided that it was worth at least 50k. He came to that conclusion entirely himself, EvKem just got extremely lucky.
  12. Maybe ripped off wasn't the right word. Taking advantage of someone definitely fits.

@Jdog37 do you want the money?
  13. I don't think you paying me would make it better.
  14. This kind of thing happens all the time in any economy. That's no ones problem but the buyer and seller.
  15. Well, now you know what it is worth and if you ever have a rainbowchin head again you won't sell it for that low. If you do want to sell it that low, my inbox is rarely full ;-)
  16. Lol not gonna happen
    ThaKloned likes this.