[Selling] Promos! Everything Must Go!

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Blondekid42, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Hello, fellow Empire Denizens. I have a bunch of promos that I'm not exactly attached to anymore.

I have the following for sale:

EDIT: Some items have been purchased in-game!
    • x2 sets of unused Marlix Gear (Helm, Chest, Pants, Boots, and Bow)
    • x1 unused Marlix Boots
    • x1 unused Momentus Toothpick
    • x1 unused Meteor Bow
    • x1 stack of soulbound Bread
    • x3 unused Avalaunchers
    • x2 Cupid Bows [Infinity & Unbreakable Enchantments]
    • x1 Cupid Bow [Unbreakable III Enchantment]
    • x4 Stable Vouchers
    • x32 Shiny Arrows
    • x30 Shiny Flesh
    • x3 Zombie Virus
    These are all in a preview chest on my residence. I'm on smp 2. /v 3636 +promo

Swing by and lemme know if you're interested!
    Slip55 likes this.
  2. WHAts the price of the dasher and vault and 2015 cake?
    Raaynn likes this.
  3. Dasher - Unsure. Since it's unused from 2015, I would assume at least 150k
    Vault vouchers - 8k each
    2015 Cake - Again, older item so I guess 40-50k?

I "vanished" for a bit, so my pricing may be a lil off.
  4. how much for the voters shovel?
  5. Considering my collection of promos and frequent buying/selling of them I have a good idea what these are roughly worth.

wth? More like 50-55k.

More like 20k.
    BitcoinDigger likes this.
  6. I will pass on that for sure, to be frank at that price nobody is going to purchase it. I've bought one for like 70k before. Who knows though maybe you can find someone.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. Faded wasnt being rude all he did was state what he believes the value is. Also I would say the shovel would be around the 30k range as an entire set of voter armour is worth 200k
    FadedMartian likes this.
  8. Also after hearing what faded thinks they are worth would u sell for a lower price?
    FadedMartian likes this.
  9. First off, sorry if you interpreted it as rude, but my actual intent is to be nice and helpful, not rude.

I understand you might've been gone for a while, but that's all more the reason to trust people like me, who've been around for a while and has significant experience in the market.

That's honestly way to high. If you look around on the forums it's quite evident that the Iron Voter Shovels go for considerably less.
    // Evidence:
    1. https://empireminecraft.com/threads...15-headless-horseman-mask.72756/#post-1347934 -- I know this isn't only a voter's shovel, but that just shows you that it's market value is far below your asking price.
    2. https://empireminecraft.com/threads/auction-full-set-of-iron-voters-items.70115/#post-1288113 -- This shows a full set of Iron Voter's tools sold for only 50k.
    3. https://empireminecraft.com/threads/auction-1-iron-voters-shovel.47653/#post-861742 -- Auction Starting bid was 30,000r and yet no one wanted to even bid the starting bid!
    Now you could argue: "Faded, those are auctions and auctions are generally not well publicized!" Well here's a reliable price list:
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/voters-gear-price-estimates-and-tips.59797/#post-1078010
    Now before anyone points out that this is a list of prices from December of 2015, in theory the prices would perhaps stay the same or slightly drop since the posting of that thread, as more people would've obtained the voter's gear.
    As if I haven't emphasised enough in the quotes above, I am purely providing useful research for the OP and any potential buyers that don't know TODAY'S value of the Iron Voter's Shovel, rather than A LONG TIME AGO'S value. :)
    Blondekid42 and The_D1rt_Lord like this.
  10. Fair enough, I can see my own errors in both pricing and communication. Twas a bit of a rough morning the other day, so I think I pointed some of that frustration towards ya. My apologies, Master FadedMartian. :)

The_D1rt_Lord, I'll sell it to ya for 13k if ya still want it.
    BitcoinDigger likes this.
  11. Sell what for 13k? The shovel, the vault vouchers, the dasher, or the cake as all of those I had asked about?
    (If you meant the shovel for 13k then yes)
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  12. Well, all my cakes were bought in a bundle deal in-game before you had asked and before I had a chance to update the list. Sorry lol

The Dasher, I'll let ya have for 45k

Vault vouchers are 8k a piece

And yes, the iron voter's shovel for 13k
  13. Ok I will buy the dash and the shovel
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  14. o I guess hes getting the shovel lol, if you have any other voters tools lmk
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  15. Well, the way I see it, whom ever wishes to pay more for the Shovel can have it. Discuss amongst yourselves, as I won't say he can have it and the other cannot. :)
  16. Oh god here we go! Auction!
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  17. ^ right lol. I really don't need it that bad he can have it.
    Blondekid42 and FadedMartian like this.
  18. I have paid for the shovel and dasher
    Blondekid42 likes this.
    • x13 Feast for a King papers
    how much?
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  19. If still available, how much for these:
    • x1 stack of soulbound Bread
    ? :)
    Blondekid42 likes this.