[SELLING] Orange Soda Slvr Head

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Aliyaxoxo, Aug 6, 2017.

1. And they went from being worth close to a million (or would be as per the other items in the set) to being worth almost a 3rd of what the other set items are worth.
  2. So here's hoping they drop the shovel and ax in the set at the 500k forum event. :eek:
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. That's my information on it. I can say that I plan to drop 8 more of these. That would bring the total to exist up to 26, and 24 in circulation. After that, I can guarantee that if I ever do drop any more after that, it'll be very few if any. I'm not comfortable saying that I'll NEVER bring them back, because that could very well be a lie. However, I am pretty confident after these 8 there won't be any more seen for a while.

Further information: these ARE my heads. I renamed them "Orange Soda Slvr Head," therefore they have the italicized name. Unless /itemhistory is still broken, it should state that I named them. I highly recommend against anyone trying to sell these as if they were obtained at the drop party I held late at night on August first. Selling fakes isn't against the rules, selling fakes and claiming they are real is, though.
    EDIT: EmpireMall is correct. If you place my named head in an anvil and backspace entirely, the output when hovered over will say Slvr's Head, without italics. That's another way to be certain it's my head (but don't click the output, or else it loses the Orange Soda Slvr Head name...granted you could just rename it that, but still :p ).
    _Devil__ and ErrantKnight like this.
  4. Thanks for clearing that up. I know the collectors will be happy to hear that.

Have you ever thought about doing a Mountain Dew head? That's something I'd pay 300k for!
    Slvr likes this.
  5. If you wish to continue discussing the semantics of replicas, feel free to PM one another. This is a sales thread. Please keep the topic deviation to a minimum. Other posts have been left to remain since they are pertinent to the pricing and so forth of the item.

Thank you all.
  6. I still got em and I know I aint want em so hop on this deal
  7. Price still 300k?
  8. It's negotiable :)
  9. Negotiable down to 25k?
  10. That might be stretching it a bit, lol
  11. Ok? That's why I've stated very clearly

I'm not too concerned about it.
    Lockdown32 likes this.