[SELLING] Orange Soda Slvr Head

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Aliyaxoxo, Aug 6, 2017.

1. I'm selling 5 Orange Soda Slvr heads. Msg me if you want to buy.
  2. Still selling
  3. Quick Question
    How did you get them and how many of them are there in general
  4. Slvr was bet into this or something along that line... I missed out by mere minutes... There is like 18 heads total with slvr keeping 1 or 2 and the rest are in circulation.
  5. Dare I ask how much you're selling them for?
    ShrinkingMatt and UltiPig like this.
  6. I'm taking offers atm, seeing as it's not something well known just yet
  7. I've seen them go for anywhere from 150k to 400k. I think 300-350k would be a more reasonable price.
  8. Thanks!
  9. Looks like I won't be getting one for 25k :I
    _Levy_McGarden_ likes this.
  10. It's ok, you wouldn't have anyways
  11. The highest i sold mine for was 150k so... Most people can reproduce these if you don't know the fact that you can remove the name and see its slvr's head. 150-200k is probably what you're gonna get if you're lucky
  12. No you can't. That's not the same item, so it does not decrease value in any way. That's like saying "you can name a spider eye haunted candy, so it's not ACTUALLY worth 25r"
  13. True, I guess.. But i couldn't find anyone willing to buy for 300k and I had been trying to sell it since it came out.
  14. The real question is why are you trying to get people to pay so much, these things aren't incredibly sought after, with that logic the price would be lower. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  15. Two questions, are these renamed or an alt head, or lored, and how were they obtained?
  16. Check out her account. Couple posts down she explains it in the comments (there's a post about her signatures, I think)
  17. Indeed you can. All you need is their skin, change it to yours and you'd have an exact replica.
  18. There's one big problem with these heads from a collectors viewpoint.

Here's a quote from Slvr:

"Can try hitting some of them up for a cheaper price. I don't plan to drop anymore any time soon though. Sorry about that! I may drop a couple more at the next MM I host though..."

These heads aren't limited. If she had come out and said that she wasn't ever going to drop one again, they might be worth 300k. As things stand now, every time shes drops another one, the value's going to go down. Buying one of these heads would be a gamble.

Personally, as someone who used to collect, I wouldn't even buy one of these heads until after her next MM. Will she only drop a couple or will she feel bad for all the little kids who want one and end up dropping 50? The amount could have a huge impact on their price.
  19. It's like buying any staff head, right? They can always drop more whenever they want to. But staff heads are worth more than just regular player heads. As far as that goes the server can decide to throw more ore busters or whatever into circulation anytime they want to also.
    ErrantKnight and ThaKloned like this.