[Selling] My Guide On How To Get Rich

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by joshyrocks13, Jan 21, 2014.

1. I've bought a book and here's what I think:

-I have done almost everything in this book for a while now, haven't really learned anything. I don't recommend a purchase if you're already experienced and you think there's some super secret inside; there's not.

-Fairly new the server? Can't find a way to get money no matter how hard you try? This is for you. Says pretty much what I would say to someone who wants the basic ways to make cash on EMC.

-Like I said, nothing real special, you shouldn't buy it if you think there's some sort of super trick inside. If you're someone who struggles everyday to stay afloat with your balance, save up and buy this book. It will help you a lot.
    PenguinDJ, 607, FDNY21 and 2 others like this.
  2. Thank you haro I really appreciate your input
    PenguinDJ, 607 and xHaro_Der like this.
  3. Thank you!
  4. Order is ready. I can drop of or you can pick up currently you are afk in game so I can't reach you. :)
  5. Paid.
  6. 300K isn't rich IMO. I feel like this should be more advertised as a "how to live comfortably" type guide.
  7. Ill order one I suppose.
  8. I once spoke to staff members about copyrights, and they said they do not exist. It would be too hard to keep track of. Sorry, but there are no copyrights/patents on these books
  9. Your book can be picked up
  10. More people trying to tell the secret of how to make money even though all you need is 2 cow eggs and a wheat seed (breed cows then kill them for there leather,boom you got your money, then do it again ;))
    Mirr0rr, 607 and floflo120 like this.
  11. Can i get one joshy
  12. I think in this version, or for sure the next you can copy books by placing a written book and a book & quill in a crafting bench side by side. Price drop expected?
  13. Yes, we can put a written book in with 1-8 book and quills and copy them if they were written by ourselves :)

I am a millionaire, with further millions in worth of items. Over a million worth in Ore Busters at that. I never used a guide to do any of this. I recommend to joshyrocks that this be a book to newish members, as older players should know how to make money just like that really. However, I can probably make a bigger review on the book if I buy one myself, PM me and I can arrange it later ;) Remember you do not have to write the book again, just put your signed book in a crafting table with book and quills and copy them. I believe that is all for now, thanks -Fendinator
    Gadget_AD likes this.
  14. I'll take one! =D
  15. :oops:
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  16. :rolleyes:
    Aquazzz likes this.
  17. Ill take one, sending 1500r now. Where do i pick it up?
  18. So... yeah, where do we pick it up :/
  19. Gosh Stormboy! You just gave away the secret for free! Don't you remember any of my lessons?
    607 and boozle628 like this.