[Selling] Minigames Galore

Discussion in 'Selling' started by SteamingFire, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Sale is cancelled.
    ---

Minigames Galore is up for sale!
    A residence packed full with games, with room for more due to the 1.18 update!
    smp8 /v +minigames

Game arenas that are ready to play in Minigames Galore:
    Chat Games - for Trivia and Guess My Word
    • Includes idle things to do: mini parkour, a sandbox supplied with sand, infinite teleports, minecart spinnies, and a water stand stocked with water bottles and water sources. 5 of each alphabet letter and 2 stacks of item frames provided for Guess My Word.
    Guess My Picture
    • Has a room for the artist and a room for the guessers. Guessers are above, looking down onto a white drawing board. Gray concrete powder is provided to simulate pencil lead. Parkour to idle around.
    Speedy Spleef
    • Iron shovels provided, dirt provided to repair the dirt floor. A glass cube arena, spectators easily able to look inside. Acacia doors to easily walk in for floor repairs.
    Capture the Flag
    • A unique take on the game, tweaked specifically to work in EMC's town. Boats, bows, arrows, flags and alternative win items, and team outfits are provided. Spectator's area above arena.
    Pearly Parkour
    • Enderpearl your way to the top of the obsidian tower! Enderpearls provided. Easy and hard modes, easily toggle-able by host.
    Archery
    • Various kinds of targets with redstone lamp indicators. Bows and arrows provided.
    Strider Racing
    • A lava race course fit for the cute nether animals. Saddled striders and warped fungi on sticks provided. Spectator's area above race course.
    Some images

Once bought, you will have access to the tags, locs, and subzones, so you will see the ease of access and how the subzones can be used to easily turn on and off games, as well as switch between hard mode and easy mode in Pearly Parkour. There are also admin teleports and an admin room.

Please note that it costs 25k per person (the buyer and seller) to transfer residences. You must have an open residence slot to buy a residence.

For details on how to play the games, see here:
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/event-minigames-galore.84419/

Please forum PM me if you're interested in buying Minigames Galore.
    All offers are private. I will take the highest offer. Deadline to make an offer is February 16th.
  2. Bump~
    What could be more desirable than games within a game?
  3. For clarity, this is not an EMC auction, and all offers are private. I will take the highest offer and there's no set deadline. It's whenever I feel like settling. You can raise your offer until I decide on one, but you won't know others' offers and you won't know if your offer is the highest until I reject or accept your offer. I will accept and reject everyone's offer at the same time.

Edit: For a ballpark, I am looking for a few mil.
  4. Deadline update: Somewhere between one week and one month.

I will do a final confirmation of everyone's offer when I'm closing the sale, but make sure that whatever you're offering is an amount that you're willing to spend anytime within the next month.

Once you own the res, you can change it however you want. It is being sold as is, so what you see is what you get.
    Note: Some things are publicly accessible and will be throughout this sale, such as the sandbox. I don't find this to be a cause of concern, especially as it will make it easier for you to use the res immediately after purchase. If however you are uncomfortable putting down an offer due to this, please tell me and I will change everything so that nothing is accessible to the public, and only accessible to those who put down offers.
  5. Bump.
    If interested, please make an offer before the end of February. Offers will be received via forum PMs.

Edit: Deadline now Feb 16th.
  6. Update: Deadline to make an offer has been moved up to February 16th.
  7. 12 days left before deadline to make an offer. Forum PM me your offer.
  8. Bumpeh bumpy bumpity bump.
  9. Bump.

Edit: Sale is cancelled.