[Selling] Incredibly Cheap Enchanted Books on SMP1 at 2222 Mall

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by OmarWrongChat, Feb 9, 2016.

1. I actually wanted to contact the owner about that, thanks for reminding me Ibn! Also, shop restocked!
  2. Bump! I do not officially sell Efficiency IV books in my shop, but if you need them, PM me on forums or in-game.
  3. I'll try my best to get on today to restock! Sorry if the books are out of stock...
  4. Bump! Restocked!
  5. This looks great otw!
  6. Made quite a few purchases. You need to restock almost all of the high demand books. Fire protection, unbreaking, efficiency 5 and probably a few others. Thank you for this shop. It's much appreciated. Like others said, looks great. Awesome layout. I had no trouble finding what I wanted.

Edit: do you not sell depth strider? Its on the price list but I see no chest

Second edit: thank you for showing me and restocking so fast.

customer service gets an A+ from this guy
    omarsgifford14 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  7. Yes he does sell Depth Strider
    omarsgifford14 likes this.
  8. Heh. He showed me in game. I made my edit to my post before you clicked send. Ninjas everywhere. Thanks though :)
    omarsgifford14 and Sachrock like this.
  9. Love my enchanted bookshop and want to help?
    I have made a donation chest at ./v 833 in which you can donate whatever you want to.
    However, I want to stress the fact that I don't want you to feel obligated to donate. This is not at all mandatory for my shop to run. This donation chest only helps speed things up when restocking the shop.
    Thank you for all the support!

-Omar
  10. Now selling enchanted pickaxes! check it out at ./v 2430@books!
  11. Sharpness 5 is out and I bought 12 looting 3 so they might be low.

Edit: depth strider and projectile protection are also out
  12. Restocked! Thanks for letting me know Gawadrolt!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  13. power V and punch are empty. any time
  14. Unbreaking 3 and Eff 5 are also out/low.
  15. Yikes, I won't be able to get on to restock until later today. Sorry!

Thanks for letting me know Ibn xD
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  16. Getting on now to restock! So sorry for the wait...
  17. Before I start, I just want to let you know that I must have gone through 100 different reversions of this and I really can't find a good way to say it. I've owned this shop for what seems like such a long time and have come to really enjoy doing this service for the people of EMC.

For a long time now, my IRL life has been very busy. As a result of this, I haven't been able to get on EMC for very long and this has dangerously hindered my ability to run my shop in addition to actually having an EMC life. Every time I get on to EMC nowadays, it is just to restock my shop or trade for emeralds and I really would like to explore more of what EMC life has to offer other than just putting enchanted books in chests. As a result of this, I'm closing down my shop. I hope that you all are well with this decision and I really hope to see you all on EMC soon without me running around frantically trying to restock my shop!

Omar
    Gawadrolt, Kytula and Seanawesome14 like this.