[Selling] Enraged Zombie & Guardian eggs (= named Villager)

Discussion in 'Selling' started by ShelLuser, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Hi gang!

So Aya & me have been busy mining and we managed to capture an enraged zombie and an enraged guardian (one of those Momo midgets ;)) and eggified 'm :eek:

I can't show the Enraged Guardian egg right now but it looks pretty much the same except of course for the name ;)

After careful deliberation we decided to try and sell 'm. So is anyone interested in buying one or both of these eggs?

Just to be fully clear: These guys were enraged but we turned 'm back into villagers and then eggified them. So the best you will probably get (not 100% sure) is an colored villager if you decide to spawn them (in the end it is a villager egg afterall).

And we got both an Enraged Zombie and an Enraged Guardian egg.
    607 likes this.
  2. Curious to see what these go for
    607 likes this.
  3. Usually 20-25k. Could be less now.
  4. And a small bump :)

Both eggs still for sale, but if there's not much interest I'll be closing down the service in the upcoming week.
    607 and Christmas_Addict like this.
  5. I'll buy both of them for 55k?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. We have a deal! Thanks for the offer, I think it's a very fair one. If you pay me I'll make sure both eggs find their way to you by /mail (easiest on both of us). Just a heads up: there is a chance that I'll mail you both eggs, or that I'll mail one and Aya mails one. Depends a bit on what (play) time permits. But you'll get both eggs by /mail within 24hrs after I received payment.
    607 and Christmas_Addict like this.
  7. Thanks! I will be on today around 3:30-4 PM EMC (Eastern Time) today to pay.
  8. If you and aya happen upon another set of those let me know :D
    RICKY14, 607 and ShelLuser like this.
  9. how much for the enraged zombie egg?
  10. If you'd have read the thread you'd have seen that both eggs are sold.