[SELLING] Dual Zombie + Dual Blaze Grinder

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by glowstick1, Sep 26, 2012.

1. It doesnt mention making it at all. And still, he cant sell a grinder that he doesnt own.
  2. Exactly. I built it with him
  3. Just advice to anyone who wants to buy this. I highly suggest NOT buying this, as at least 5 people have used this grinder, and at least 2 are not supporters. It is an extremely high risk, and at this price, i would wait for another one. It is likely that this would be a very obvious spot on the livemap, if 5 people actually use it.
    IamSaj and 1998golfer like this.
  4. HOLY jkjkjk, would you please stop trying to interfere with my selling. It is over 3000 blocks away all other users are my BROTHERS AND SISTERS. BROTHERS AND SISTERS, jkjkjk.
  5. Please list all the users in your original post along with any information you have regarding whether they intend to continue using the area and what will be included, like enchanting table, chests of whatnot, picture, etc. Anyone who is considering purchasing your grinders and wants to make a good decision will want to know these things and any other information you have.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. While you (of course) trust your brothers and sisters, we simply dont know them. So you should understand that the large amount of people that have used that grinder makes a lot of people worry about who actually uses is. Some of the users could be good, others could be bad. The issue you is that assume your opinion is universal, but it is only local to your family.
    IamSaj likes this.
  7. I do not believe how Daisy04 could make it any clearer. She said he worked with glowstick1 to build it. And I'm not too sure why it matters who built it, because she said it was over 3000 blocks away and well hidden.
  8. Yes
    IamSaj likes this.
  9. Yes what? XD

How many people would buy usage of this grinder for 10k?
    Am I allowed to do that?
  10. I need a moderator to answer the above.
  11. I would in a heart beat, but only if I knew who I was sharing it with. (Not copherfield or 621op)
    jkjkjk182 and IamSaj like this.
  12. Nobody. Just me and Daisy share it and our accounts are shared with our older brother echo only came on EMC to build the grinder. Users equal us no more
  13. Truffle for 50k?
  14. I could make a convo with all the people who want to use it.... Then you would know and you could take shifts.
  15. People may pay for the coordinates of the grinder. At no point does anyone "own" the grinder. just the location.

If you wish to sell the location to people, that is fine - but they must know that they may not be the only one with coordinates for it. I have closed the other threads to reduce confusion for everyone. If you need me to fix anything to reflect the current standings on the offer. PM me here on the site.
  16. Thank you chickeneer!
  17. I'll buy it for 60k!?
  18. Ok thestar19 in talk in the PM