Selling Double Spawner

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ClickZzHD, May 31, 2012.

1. Thats Right, and the fact people can live map me while im digging the space out :p
  2. Its unlikely they'll lift the ban just to make their own lives hard, unless we have some way of locking certain spaces to a player to protect a transaction
    MuffinCraft15 likes this.
  3. Or unless they come up with a way to 'claim' a spawner/grinder. That could at least make authenticating it easier.
    Michael_Nolan and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. Oh you know what
    That is a REALLY good idea i bet that could be done.......
    If it did happen though it would be a while because i think Justin and jeremy are kinda busy with other stuff for the server
  5. That would be very good. How do we submit an idea to Justin?
  6. Let Secret do it, it's his idea. But for future reference, just starting a thread about it with the tag [IDEA(or)SUGGESTION] is always a start.
  7. Yeah, I wasnt going to take credit for this. Good luck Secret
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Maybe u could *accidently* show me a double spawner and I could *accidenty* pay u some ruppees
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. yes *accidently* good lick not getting banned with that :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. XD perma bans for you both. Bye bye :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Ok then. Ban us for Jokin about accidently selling a spawner.
  12. I'm jk hehe
  13. Oh, Ok then. Got me worried for a sec there
  14. :D I would never report you for jokin around, unless you like pvped lol
  15. I can't take that idea up right now, I'm busy with another one of my ideas.
  16. Ok, May i ask what that idea is?
  17. No, its to SERCRET;)
  18. You could pay him to lead you on an adventurous expedition deep into the wild!;) Technically we arent allowed to sell coordinates, so if you pay him to just follow him around, and he gets that documented in a locked PM, you never sold the coordintes!;) If it gets griefed, you cant report him because he never agreed to sell the spawner, so that solves that problem. And he would agree that under the sale of this walk, if he were to sell another walk, he wouldnt be allowed to walk within ____ blocks of the end of the walk you payed for:) lol just an idea:)

*Disclaimer-If people do this and they get in trouble, by doing or modifying this idea they agree that I am in no way responsible for what they did because they realize that this is a joke post:)*
  19. heres an idea JUST DONT GET GRIEFED, lol the only reason its banned is because people got griefed and complained non stop to icc and justin, if u dont get griefed then no one cares as long as no one reports it, also if u did get griefed and tried to report it u would both be banned lol

I LIKE CATS !!!!!