[Selling] Dirt Dirt Dirt!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by iamfuturetrunks, Oct 16, 2012.

1. While I appreciate the explanation for why your charging, I think dirt should definitely be free. Most of the time, (hopefully) no one builds with dirt, or uses it for anything other than filling holes and scaffolding. It's super easy to get, and most importantly, 95% of shops you find will sell it for free in massive quantities. I know that personally my friend and I have filled over four double chests just from digging holes in our res, not even huge holes. I think it really isn't fair to charge for dirt because of how easy it is to get for free. But, if dirts your thing and people are willing to pay to be able to get massive amounts all in one place instead of from several shops, by all mean, continue selling.
    IamSaj likes this.
  2. Bumpidy Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump............. Bump.
    IamSaj likes this.
  3. Still cheap for the labour of digging it up. For example stone is just as abundant but is slower to mine overall.
    IamSaj likes this.
  4. Bump. :p
    IamSaj likes this.
  5. Hmm lets make it a bit more fun.

IamSaj likes this.
  6. Dirt is a very helpful tool. I am one of the few that understand it's importance. I will buy some ^_^
    IamSaj likes this.
  7. Dirt still requires labour, and if this gent is correct, he ought to be charging for the fact that his dirt is more readily available than free dirt.
    IamSaj likes this.
  8. And another enjoyable bump
    IamSaj likes this.
  9. How about another

IamSaj and HylianNinja like this.
  10. I wonder if anyone is watching these. :p This one is a bit longer but still quite interesting.

IamSaj likes this.
  11. Bump with a cute cat. :p
    IamSaj likes this.
  12. And another one.

IamSaj, Creeper655 and Jcplugs like this.
  13. Lets do it again!

Even though I dislike gamestop, I have to admit these bunny commercials are hilarious. XD
    IamSaj and Jcplugs like this.
  14. Can i buy like... Lots...
    IamSaj likes this.
  15. People sell dirt in real life. There is nothing wrong with it when people need alot of it they buy it. If you only need a tiny bit you can dig it up from your yard but alot and you have to buy it. :)
    IamSaj likes this.
  16. Well I have lots.. so just come over and buy it. :p
    IamSaj likes this.
  17. So many Bumps...

You should ask a mod to delete them so it's spam-free.
    IamSaj likes this.
  18. Most people dont mind paying 1r for a couple stacks of dirt, and most of the time when you need it on your res (without digging holes) then you go to the wild and make it look like a nuclear test site :p im thankful for the people that sell dirt (and give it away) i just wish more people would use them instead of destroying the wild :)
    IamSaj likes this.
  19. Lets do it again!
    IamSaj likes this.
  20. Bumpidy bump bump bump

IamSaj likes this.