[selling] Congratulation book of the mob arena [closed]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Rexio456, Jan 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You sure, might not get another chance lol.
    WeirdManaico likes this.
  2. how much you are able to pay for it?
  3. These are worth a lot less than you think they are.
  4. Where's Dr. Evil? 1m for that?
  5. how do you know that? tell me how much
  6. deffo not more than what you can buy them for at the parkour since it's easy to just get them from buying a bunch while you're there.
  7. you don't know how many people complete it and right now we only know there is 2 on existence
  8. But you have to realize that 1 million is laughable for something that you can buy as many times as you want for a very small fraction.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  9. yeah but to get to there it's really really hard
    so if somebody get there it'S probably a noob hacking and do not get a lot of money so he can't buy a lot of them and this parkour is really hard
  10. Why does it have to be a noob of all people? Anyone can hack, and older more experienced members are more likely to hack, because they think they can get away with it.

Also, EMC is full of people who are masters of parkour.
    That's all YOU know right now.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  11. je55e and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  12. This book can be bought at the top of the parkour for 2000 rupees.
    jkjkjk182 and hashhog3000 like this.
  13. I was merely responding to his offer :)
  14. Lol fair enough. For real though, everyone else, it is hard to sell things on EMC when everyone who disagrees with your price feels licensed to insult you publicly, and irrelevant arguments are surfacing in buy/sell threads.
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  15. I really hope this is a joke for a few reasons.
    1. I assume at the top there is some kind of buy chest where you can get multiple.
    2. This doesn't have a special name so it won't show up in an item frame
    3. The actual person who signed it (Empire Minecraft) has signed a ton of books in the past (every second chance book ever).
    4. There are way more than 2, I have heard of several people who have completed it.
    5. Most importantly this can be continuously earned, something like the ICC armor or 80k gear, which probably will never be released again, has a ton of value because of it's scarcity.

I assume that you won't believe me but I think you will be hard pressed to find anyone who would offer over 5k. If you feel insulted by this please let me know, I am simply trying to point out some reasons why this probably won't be worth 1 mil. But what do I know?
  16. closed by request
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.